PDA

View Full Version : LOOK!! Need all of your voices.

Cr85rRida
03-14-2007, 02:46 PM
Okay i have a problem. I purchased a PWR radiator and rear brake pads from a seller on here (XCredrider). Well i sent the money order out he got it and said he shipped my parts out.

Well it turns out i never got my parts, another member got them (250Renvy). I got his parts instead. When i contacted him to let him know his parts weren lost he was relieved as was I since he said he had mine. You would think we could just switch but it isint as simple as that.

I opened the large beat up box the noght i got it and looked around. I didnt see anything that was mine. Kevin (250Renvy) asked the condition of his parts and what not and i told him about them. How the head light was cracked, graphocs peeling, cracke d shrouds, wirs pulled out on the light switch ect. I asked him about my parts and he said the radiator looked brand new and he did NOT see any brake pads.

I asked Kody (XCredrider) about the whole mix up and he says his shop put the wrong addresses on the boxes. I also mention the missing pads and he said to check the box i have, i do and find nothing.

Kody eventually gets a UPS truck to come and pick up Kevins box. So i tape it up and every thing and the UPS man comes, writes the slip up and takes it away. At this same time Kevin is supposed to be shipping me my parts. As it turns out, Kevin goes to send my box out, but after doing so he gets his box and claims it is ripped open and is missing stuff. He asks Kody about this and Kody says everything was fine when he packed it. So now the fingers pointed at me but i described all of his parts when I got them, so the damage wasent done on my part of shipping the box.

Anyway Kevin goes back to UPS and takes my parts back (which i dont even think is possible, he probably didnt even send them out) And claims he is out $150 and some has to pay because he is missing parts and there is damage.

I say take it up with Kody because it was like this when i got it, His light switch and rear brake rotar are missing now, which were probably lost in the transaction because i saw the light switch (never saw a rotar). Well aparently Kody is out all sorts of money because Kevin sent him a candian money order and it cost him $130 to cash it and more money to ship and stuff.

My money was fine, i paid for my parts. I have no $248 dollars, no radiator. Its bveen over 4 months, there is constant bolaming about this mess.

Now Kevin wants another $100 dollars to send me MY parts! What the hell. This is pathetic. Im willing to pay shipping but it isint going to be $100!! He told Kody it was $30 and Kody said he would split it $15 and $15.

I am going to have to call the police because its getting out of hand, All i want is my parts or my money back. Kody says he isint sending out anymore money because he is out so much. Kevin wont send me MY parts like he aggreed to because he is out some parts/money and here i am with no money or parts.

What do you think should happen. BTW kevin is telling me to make up my mind about this because he is running out of room in his PM box and is sending me ebay links to other radiators i could buy:rolleyes: he proabably has my radiator mounted on his R and wants it.:mad:

Cr85rRida
03-14-2007, 02:52 PM
I also have all of the PM's to.

CRich[814]
03-14-2007, 02:54 PM
id just ask for you money back and buy from someone more honest and professional.

Cr85rRida
03-14-2007, 03:03 PM
Kody isint giving me my money back because he cant afford it since he is "out so much".

CRich[814]
03-14-2007, 03:07 PM
okay.

who has 250renvy's parts.
what parts does he have.

where is your radiator.

what parts does the seller have.

Cr85rRida
03-14-2007, 03:19 PM
250rEny has his parts AND my parts

the seller has or had the money.

basically everyone has there stuff but me.

XCredrider
03-14-2007, 03:23 PM
so far im out over $400 with shipping cause ups came back and said due to the weight of the box and size it will cost more and the pickups i sent out to fix the whole mess cost so much so i spent over $250 in just shipping alone trying to fix it. I was also out another $130 or $140 i cant remember on cashing a damn money order which i didnt think was possible. I can send pics of my 250 before i sent the parts out and show the condition of the plastic and shrouds and such and show they were all good. Also i can tel you if i wouldnt have sent out my rear brake rotor id be riding my R right now in this nicve weather were finally having =) but i sent them out and they were all fine when i sent them. Even the people at my shop could vouch for me about the dcondition and what parts were there. Kevin told me sfrfiday that he would ship matts parts for $30 and i said id pay $15 of that to get it over with. but now i guess its 100 but i havent heard that from him and i better not. It was $30 and thats what its gonna be. It was supposed to be free since i paid all of his damn shipping that he wont pick up.

XCredrider
03-14-2007, 03:24 PM
so basically i sent out these parts so i could save up for a truck or a new 450 and all i did was send siuff out and not get anythign but a headache. so the only one as of now with anything is 250renvy

Cr85rRida
03-14-2007, 03:41 PM
Well if he is telling you $30 why me $100. Why dont you just drive up there and settle it like you said you would. You said he is only 3 hours away.

HB416EX
03-14-2007, 04:01 PM
I think XCredrider honestly made a mistake and tried to make everything right.250REny should give Cr85 his parts.250Eny is mad he got subpar parts and decided to keep the PWR.250Eny will not give back anything.

CRich[814]
03-14-2007, 04:15 PM
xcredrider seems like a good guy. the whole condition of the other guys parts seems fishy.

cr85rida and xcredrider are in the clear imo. the only one who owes is 250renvy and xcredrider should pay shipping because he was the one who messed up.

quader400
03-14-2007, 04:20 PM
i agree with crich that xcredrider should pay for the shipping this is all his deal just cause he made a mistake others shouldnt have to pay for that mistake and i feel that 250renvy has absolutly no right to keep the other parts and he seems like the one who is causing all the problems in this situation. good luck to you guys on this on getting your parts

250Renvy
03-14-2007, 04:29 PM
Well obviously I have to clear everything up because Matt(cr85rida) is taking some liberties and just can't get it.

What happened was I sent Kody a money order for a bunch of parts. A week after I got the parts he contacts me and tells me I should expect the wrong parts. I later find out that CR85Rida has them and Kody wants us to pay for shipping to each other and I told Kody since it was only going to be $10 to ship to Matt I would just pay it because I didn't want to wait forever to get the stuff shipped. I just wanted my stuff.

But knowing how incompetent this transaction was going I didn't want to be out everything so I made sure they sent my box first because it was worth more. So some monday comes around and I did send it out to Matt. I have the receipt to prove it. Tuesday I pick up my box and find out it is a mess and parts are damaged and missing.

So I am really upset because it was the end of a bad month of transactions where I had lost out $1600 already on a Laeger frame setup. I went back to UPS and asked if I could recall my package I send and they said yes. So I got that back and took it up with Matt whom I thought had possibly decided to keep my parts but he insists didn't but anyway. I wanted to use him as leverage to find out what happened to my stuff and get a refund from Kody. I tried UPS claim but they said the box wasn't packed to their standards - Matts fault supposedly.

So I talk to Matt on the phone and explain that somebody is going to be out money if Kody doesn't refund anything and no matter what he wants it to be me, but offers to pay me $100 to ship the radiator - $10 for shipping and extra dough for my parts that I am still in the opinion is his and Kody's fault are lost/damaged. So if I ship the package to Matt, Matt gets exactly what he paid for and is all happy and I am out $150 plus an additions $10-30 to ship to him.
So we agree on that deal so I'm only out 50 or 60 and he is out 100(which he offered) and he has the part and I have some money to replace the lost/broken stuff.

So then I ask if he just wants to send it and he's like I don't know why I have to pay 100 when shipping is only going to be 10. Like we didn't agree on what was going to happen.

But no matter what He doens't want to be out anything. So he complains and complains that he is out $240 when I said I'd compensate him and sell the stupid rad - which I have no use for and get my money back. He should be glad the most he'd be out is $150. $1750 is just over the line for me. So if anybody has any suggestions, make sure to factor in a what would you do if somebody asked you to be out money vs them.

I've done many transactions on ebay and here and had no problems, except the frame and these guys.

Cr85rRida
03-14-2007, 04:46 PM
I dont get why you would tell me $100 and tell Kody $30.

Im obviosuly(sp) going to go with 30 over 100 anyday. anyone would.

Its isnt fair for me to have to pay another $100 for my "stupid" radiator.

Edit:If you want to bring up transactions. I havent had any problems on this site or others either, except for this.

CRich[814]
03-14-2007, 04:49 PM
here is my honest opinion.

xcridered or cr85rida are crooked and stole 250Renvy's parts.

xcridered, you messed up with shipping, you should send 250Renvy money to ship cr85rida's radiator.

250Renvy's has no right taking a dudes radiator, but i wouldnt ship it either until i got the correct amount to ship it. he shouldnt hold it hostage for $100, just for what it costs to ship. and the radiator has no relationship to you losing a ton of money on a frame.

one (or more) of you is deffinitly lying because ups doesnt open boxes and take one thing out of it. they may lose a whole box, but not items within a box.

250Renvy
03-14-2007, 04:51 PM
I don't know why you're not understanding, the $100 wasn't the cost of shipping it was part of the deal when you told me you'd pay $100 just so you could have it.

It isn't fair to me to pay extra to ship and be still be out $150. You still have not told me why it's fair for me to be out and not fair for you to be out.

Please explain.

Cr85rRida
03-14-2007, 05:15 PM
If anyone has to pay you a $100 its Kody, he messed this up in the first place. You shouldent have to be out anything, none of us should.

When i got 250Renvys box it was buldging out in the middle and there were holes. the tape was falling off to. When i opened it the fenders were right up against the box so if they tossed it around (which im sure they did) thats probably where most of the damage came from.

I am not a crook. I wouldnt take a lightswitch from you. I already have one. I did not see a brake rotar. Like i said there was openings in the box.

That being stated the tape i put on could just have easily come off under the conditoins ups handle there packages, which is why you should have filed a complaint when you recieved it "open".

and we never realy made a deal. I just worked you down for $150 to $100, and i said that if Kody was MIA and ditched this then i would just buy it. But he is right here.

quader400
03-14-2007, 05:33 PM
doesnt seem like cr85rida should be punished he got the wrong parts and sent them to the right person. 250renvy got the wrongs parts and should have shipped his to the right person but didnt. i think 250revny you should take it up with kody who should pay for the shipping because he messed up in the first place.

x.system
03-14-2007, 07:04 PM
I don't think either one of them should be punished, they did their part by paying for the items. Obviously xcridered made the first mistake by not shipping to the right address to begin with so he hasn't held up his end of the deal yet and should do whatever it takes to make it right. Doesn't matter how much money he looses doing it, it was his mistake, the other 2 shouldn't be penalized for his mistake. Nobody cares if your saving up for a truck, 450 or even a sex change, fix your screw up and make it right with both of these guys. :rolleyes:

Cr85rRida
03-14-2007, 10:34 PM
Kody, Kevin, what do we have to say about this now that were all talking at once?

250Renvy
03-14-2007, 11:02 PM
We need to hear from Kody. I have tried to get him to understand what X-system has said.

The question still remains, if Kody doesn't come through?

Raptor68
03-15-2007, 07:50 AM
The seller screwed up in the first place by accidentally switching the addresses. He needs to do everything he can to correct the situation because it was his fault to begin with, even if it makes him lose more money.

Cr85rRida
03-15-2007, 11:31 AM
If kevin needs the $100 to make up for lost parts, he can have it. I will pay the $30 for shipping and Kody can pay you the $70. That way you get $100 and the parts are shipped. Even though it was clamied to only be $10 to ship. And if that is the case then Kody should pay you $90 and i pay $10.

Cr85rRida
03-16-2007, 12:43 PM
bump. Come on you two whats the deal.