PDA

View Full Version : 2001 Ski Doo MXZ 800 Snowmobile - $1800

JLanphear
03-14-2007, 10:45 AM
Excellent Condition, Reverse, Studded Track.

$1800 and it's yours, needs absolutely nothing, runs perfect.

Located in Montgomery Center, VT 05471

Reply here or email me at josh@cvboyz.com

-Josh

250X_project
03-14-2007, 09:50 PM
Are you the original owner? How many miles? Clear title?

Last, but not least, Does it have as much power as my current Ski-Doo? ('86 citation 250 single):p

JLanphear
03-14-2007, 10:45 PM
Hahahah...I'd have to estimate it's at least as fast as your current beast....just guessing though.

I am not the original owner, but I am familiar with the history of this sled since I got it off a buddy of mine (he pretty much traded it towards a streetbike I had).

Anyway, the sled has 6900 miles....99% of which on Canadian trails where it is not uncommon for people to put over 5000 miles on their sleds in a single season.

The engine was rebuilt last year...It did not need it, but it was done just to make sure it was freshened up and running at full power.

Looking at the track and studs it is hard for me to imagine they are original as well....both are in very good shape.

Overall the sled is in excellent condition...If I told someone this sled had 2000 miles on it they'd believe me no doubt.

It's a steal for the money that's for sure....I'm taking a bit of a loss on it but my woman does not want to look at it all summer and I don't want to hear about her having to look at it all summer...haha.

At the moment we still have snow at my place, so you are welcome to come see it and take it for a ride.

-Josh

250X_project
03-15-2007, 08:48 AM
Okay, thank you. How far are you from the NY border. I'm in Argyle, near Greenwhich, Cambridge, Fort Edward, Glens falls, Hudson Falls ect.

JLanphear
03-15-2007, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by 250X_project
Okay, thank you. How far are you from the NY border. I'm in Argyle, near Greenwhich, Cambridge, Fort Edward, Glens falls, Hudson Falls ect.

I think it only takes me 2-3 hours to get to Glenns Falls. I'm not incredibly far from the NY border, but with the lake there it is a pain.

250X_project
03-15-2007, 09:29 PM
How many studs? Anyway you could meat me close to Glens Falls?

JLanphear
03-15-2007, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by 250X_project
How many studs? Anyway you could meat me close to Glens Falls?

for $1800 I couldn't just because i'm losing money on it as is (got it from in a friend in partial trade for my streetbike). I have a few people interested in it currently, but maybe if all else fails I could...not sure. I know I could sell it in the fall, but my woman wants it out of the garage asap and I don't know if it's worth hearing her complain all summer....haha.

250X_project
03-16-2007, 07:32 AM
Okay, I understand. Let me know.