PDA

View Full Version : hybrid wiring

03warriorrider
03-13-2007, 08:19 PM
when you guys build a hybrid what did you use for a wiring harness and all that. i see you some of you just buy the frame, motor, suspension, plastics and what not but what do you do for wiring?

Glamis400ex
03-13-2007, 08:46 PM
well now, let's think sbout this one....If you buy a CRF 450 motor, you use the CRF 450 wiring. If you buy the yz450....take a wild guess which wiring you'll use...

03warriorrider
03-13-2007, 09:00 PM
hey man i dont know if your joking around or what, but to me that came off as your being an a**hole. i didnt know and i was curious so i fugured i'd ask, seing thats kinda the point of these forums. if you thought it was a dumb question you didnt have to reply. but thanks for answering my question and now i know.

ss440ex
03-13-2007, 10:23 PM
I get my engines out of mx dirt bikes...Keeping the engine,header,carburator, all wiring and coil.
Parting out what is left over.

You can check e-bay for wiring harness also.

Hope that helped,good luck!

matt250r21
03-13-2007, 11:44 PM
I have a 2002 YZ426 wire harness and coil for sale if anyone needs one. Works perfect. $50

Glamis400ex
03-14-2007, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by 03warriorrider
hey man i dont know if your joking around or what, but to me that came off as your being an a**hole. i didnt know and i was curious so i fugured i'd ask, seing thats kinda the point of these forums. if you thought it was a dumb question you didnt have to reply. but thanks for answering my question and now i know.

Un-wad your panties buddy... Your question seemed TOO uneducated....even for this place. Would you really consider putting a warrior wiring system on a crf 450? Knock yourself out and post the results of your findings.:ermm:

03warriorrider
03-14-2007, 07:05 PM
Glamis400ex i would deffinately never even consider putting a warrior wiring harness on any other motor. im not even bulding a hybrid. i was looking at the hybrid section, got curious what you guys use and asked. i may have asked a question that seemed unintelligent to YOU but im not stupid.

figair
03-14-2007, 11:42 PM
Alan(Glamis)I wouldnt be to "Cocky"a few months back before you got your hybrid,you knew nothing about them..I must have read about 30-40 posts of yours, asking some pretty silly ?'s...
Just cause you have one now,dont think you know everything..
If an individual doesnt know,help the man out..We all have to start somewhere.Thats why these forums are here,I BELIEVE YOU KNOW THAT PRETTY WELL,BY YOUR ?'s...

Im not being a prick either,but from what i just read from your first reply,was kind of being one..I dont care,but my thing is if a person doesnt know,help him out,that what we are here for,,

If you ever p[lan on buiding one dude you will be happy you did,Good Luck

Eddie

ss440ex
03-14-2007, 11:48 PM
:eek: :eek2: :eek: :eek2:

Glamis400ex
03-15-2007, 07:05 AM
What?? You think THAT'S being cocky? That is called common sense. Cocky is if I'm telling folks HOW to build their quads or hybrids...big difference. I've NEVER told or bagged on someone for building their hybrid a certain way. Come on now Eddie...do you you really think I'm that dumb? Which wire harness to use for whatever motor you have?? OK, maybe that wasn't the best way to answer the guys question but jeez already. You've been on here a long time like me and I know even you'll agree some of the questions these kids come up with are, well... sometimes entertaining and are void of all thought and reasoning. Too many kids here post without thinking or attempting to think. If they thought about their question for more than a millisecond, it would probably come to them.

I've never said I knew everything about quads or even hybrids but I can figure alot of it out by thinking once in a while and picking up a manual :ermm:

Touche...I guess I can't let those questions bother me anymore, I'll just move along and keep my comments and knowledge to myself.

It's all good. Sorry 03Warriorrider, You question seemed like a wide open shot on goal to me....silly me for assuming.

Ripitupfilms
03-15-2007, 10:12 AM
i honestly thought this was a question he could have answered himself..

its ok to ask questions but come on.. just think about it..
y would u not wanna use the wiring from the engine you use

figair
03-15-2007, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by Glamis400ex
What?? You think THAT'S being cocky? That is called common sense. Cocky is if I'm telling folks HOW to build their quads or hybrids...big difference. I've NEVER told or bagged on someone for building their hybrid a certain way. Come on now Eddie...do you you really think I'm that dumb? Which wire harness to use for whatever motor you have?? OK, maybe that wasn't the best way to answer the guys question but jeez already. You've been on here a long time like me and I know even you'll agree some of the questions these kids come up with are, well... sometimes entertaining and are void of all thought and reasoning. Too many kids here post without thinking or attempting to think. If they thought about their question for more than a millisecond, it would probably come to them.

I've never said I knew everything about quads or even hybrids but I can figure alot of it out by thinking once in a while and picking up a manual :ermm:

Touche...I guess I can't let those questions bother me anymore, I'll just move along and keep my comments and knowledge to myself.

It's all good. Sorry 03Warriorrider, You question seemed like a wide open shot on goal to me....silly me for assuming.
True,I agree...Alaan you know I gotta mess around w/ya....Give me a buzz,lol