PDA

View Full Version : Fastleo

Dan229
03-13-2007, 05:35 PM
Do not do business with the user Fastleo (Andrew Taylor from New Philadelphia OH)

He has not shipped the parts that I have had paid for over a month now nor will he refund my $350 dollars for the Honda 300ex plastic, seat, and foot pegs.

He has until this weekend (March 17) to rectify this issue.

Dan.

7 speed
03-14-2007, 08:56 AM
What happens on March 17th?

fastleo
03-14-2007, 01:59 PM
sadly most of what the buyer says is true
due to house issues and not being able to drive he has had to wait for his stuff
i did already try to send this stuff out but the buyer did noy want to pay shipping 167.00
i am accepting responsibility and am doing my best to get some sort of result he is a very flexable person but has just reciently threatened me with court... so i am jumping through hoops to do what i got to do to make him happy

p.s. Dan i dont like you bringing this up to the board with out you talking to me about it first

andy t

feel free to comment on all that i said

Chino886
03-14-2007, 02:33 PM
Yes shipping plastics suck fastleo, I have bitten the bullet many times.

But if you made the deal, you could contact him and simply offer to return the funds, or bite the bullet like I have in the past.

I have dealt with Dan in the past and he is a very understanding person.

If you want to try, just saran wrap the plastics as tight and small as you can and then take them to USPS. UPS will charge you an arm and a leg.

I hope this helps!

Chino886

fastleo
03-14-2007, 08:17 PM
thanks man thats really somthing to chew on
but im gonna try grey hound.

Dan229
03-14-2007, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by fastleo
sadly most of what the buyer says is true
due to house issues and not being able to drive he has had to wait for his stuff
i did already try to send this stuff out but the buyer did noy want to pay shipping 167.00
i am accepting responsibility and am doing my best to get some sort of result he is a very flexable person but has just reciently threatened me with court... so i am jumping through hoops to do what i got to do to make him happy

p.s. Dan i dont like you bringing this up to the board with out you talking to me about it first

andy t

feel free to comment on all that i said

Andy, I do not like having to post this sort of thing in the open either but when I posted this you had not contacted me about this issue like you were supposed to and you had failed to ship the plastic (again) like you said so I felt like this option was necessary. You made the deal and you need to honor it. I will edit this post if you do make things right and I will admit, you owning up to things helps out a lot. Like Chino said, I am very understanding with things but I expect people to keep their word when they tell me something...

Also, most likely there are several people on this site that do not live too far from you. You might want to consider a post in the Open section to see if anyone is close and would give you a ride for gas money to the Canton OH Grey Hound bus stop and back home.

Dan

fastleo
03-15-2007, 11:49 AM
they sould be leaving today. yeah... yeah... yeah

im glad to get them out of my garage and im sooooo. embarassed about this whole issue.

dan
thanks for being so flexable and such a great buyer i WILL have my license asap to make sure that i will never have to rely on my dad to get things done. im sorry that you had to deal with me about the whole issue but, im sure you will be happy with your nice white maier plastics with bolt on race front fenders new black and white seat cover honda stock seat and foot peggs for your quad i hope this will some how will make you and the others on this board feel better about me as a relyable seller and buyer. this is the first negative transaction i have been associated with out of 6.. and again thanks for being so flexable

Andy t

tim colston
03-15-2007, 12:52 PM
^^^^ It is good you made it right.

Dan229
03-16-2007, 09:30 AM
I received confirmation that fastleo did ship out the items I purchased. Given the learning experience he has gone through over the last month about conduction business and what the customer expects, I feel comfortable in a positive recommendation for fastleo!

p.s. Andy, I will delete this thread if you want me to. I feel like you understand the importance of a man’s word and I feel comfortable you will do your dead best to keep the customer informed and uphold the terms of any future transaction.

fastleo
03-16-2007, 11:50 AM
yes its true to all you non believers i drove 45 miles to the grey hound station and it should be there at sat morning at 5 am

im glad that is shipped and made right and i am sure it wont happen again

Glamis400ex
03-16-2007, 07:33 PM
Good man...you came thru. Good job.:muscle:

fastleo
03-21-2007, 09:54 PM
he has his plastics ect

YEAH:D

fastleo
03-21-2007, 09:54 PM
he has his plastics ect

YEAH:D