PDA

View Full Version : cheapest maeir?

300EXroostking
10-05-2002, 12:07 PM
Where can i get the cheapest new style maeir plastic for a 400ex. I wan to the one piece race cut front fender. Also how much is a 400ex seatpan from honda? Is there any cheaper place to get one?

muff
10-05-2002, 02:00 PM
Well I got my full maier plastic from Golden West Cycle for $270 but if I were you I would not order from them, it took almost 2 months and they ended up sending me race cut instead of full and i had to send it back, then when I got my full fenders they didnt give me a tank cover which is suppose to come in the kit

Sunset-atv.com has some pretty cheap plastics
rockymountainatv.com has the best prices but limited colors, they might have more if you call

as for stock honda parts I havent found any place cheaper than servicehonda.com, i dont know of any aftermarket companies making seat pans

hoped i helped

10-06-2002, 08:21 AM
no way man i justed ordered a new maier shiny set for 200 bucks with 30 bucks shipping. The only reason it took 2-3 weeks not 2 months was because they are on special order and their not in stock at GWC. I live in NJ so that takes a week from CA to here. plus the time it takes maier to ship to GWC. GWC is the cheapest aroudn for maier. definitaly order their

DarkStarRacing
10-06-2002, 11:34 AM
GWC Blows...imo :D