PDA

View Full Version : I got a look at a Predator head last night!

stevengates45
10-05-2002, 11:43 AM
Last night when I was over at the girl Im talkin to's house I got her dad to show me the head on the Predator & they look really nice! If your wandering how I got to see it, its because her dad owns the Polaris shop down here. He says the handleing is supposed to be superior over every sport bike out there & that there isnt supposed to be any competition for the entire bike but I think this was also said for the Raptor. I cant wait for it to come out! He is wanting to make a race bike for his shop so were going to check with Curtis Sparks about sending him the head & seeing what he can do with it. Cody Jordan's dad had a head ordered too & he sent it to some place in either michigan or minnesota i think it is & they siad that there is ALOT of stuff that can be done to it. They said they can put alot bigger valves in there too. Anywho just thought id share!

VooDuu Child
10-05-2002, 12:09 PM
It's definitely a sweet ride. If it had reverse, I'd trade my Z in for one, but it don't, so I'm gonna go with a 440 kit I think. hehehe

10-05-2002, 02:10 PM
Yeah, i saw one get dropped in from a helicopter at the races at Millville MN about a month or so ago. It's a killer ride.