PDA

View Full Version : mexico riding

fidel limon
03-12-2007, 08:31 PM
hey ya all.
I was reading an article about rosarito riding--cantamar-- i went on sunday 3-11-07 im 35 years young and my dad was taking me there when iwas about 13 years old and let me tell you about this place,its the bomb,let me give you some advise,dont camp.
If theres not more than 20 vehicles there i dont recomend sleeping over unless you take chains and a lock.Its a trip but believe it or not its the local kids you got to look out for.Dont trust them.The place to ride is san felipe semana santa in other terms april 4 to the 10.Its holly weekend for the mexicans and off road trucks atv racing buggy racing you name it,its there.not that many people know about it but ill put it to you this way.ride,drink in front of the officials is nothing new to them.If you can handle your alkihal they dont even bother with you.Ill be down there at petes camp.

:macho fideltight

7 speed
03-13-2007, 08:57 AM
I rode on the beach in Ensanada and then around town, even on Highway 1 towards TJ.

All atv's are street legal and it is a really weird but awsome experience. Eveyone should try it.

fidel limon
03-14-2007, 02:02 PM
Fidel
try san felipe.com and check out the events going on.Its very hard to get reservations in san felipe so every year i take my lil pop up trailer to crash out and in the night we go on a 3 hour night ride thru trails so fu..... biching.

see ya