PDA

View Full Version : How stupid do you have to be?

400exrider113
03-12-2007, 10:28 AM
Well this is about my weekend. It started out as a good night headed up town to lap and talk at our corner we stay at and I’m mainly a hillbilly so were just talking and standing around there’s about 30 or so guys and all their trucks sitting at an old parking lot with an alley off to the one side. Well out of no where came eggs flyin so we take off after them I caught two kids and a driver as they where tryin to get away so everybody gets there we think there was a total of five kids throwin eggs so their like we ll call our friends to come back so we wait and we think one of the kids called the cops so were stand waitin and one of the kids get out of this truck and there was an empty carton of eggs sit in the back seat and we asked them about they were like one of the kid form the other car threw it in here cuz we weren’t throwing eggs so the cop come and talks to us for a little bit and walks up to the kids and says im not gonna take sh%t from punks like you. And we die laughing so he lets the kids go cuz we didn’t see them throw the eggs just caught them running away so he cant charge them so we go back and look at what all got hit my truck was hit twice and three other trucks were hit so we cleaned them up and waited a little while and a car that was with them drives by so we block the road and talk to them and the kids that I caught drive by so we go after them well we stop them with three trucks and block off a state road this time they call the cops again on us but once they hug up one of my friends hit the drives window didn’t break it they open the door and he hit them twice and we all left cuz we could see police lights so we found where the kids live and are stocking up for next weekend

ilpadrino113
03-12-2007, 10:40 AM
holy punctuation batman.

HB416EX
03-12-2007, 11:02 AM
I am dizzy now,thanks:rolleyes:

krt400ex
03-12-2007, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by ilpadrino113
holy punctuation batman.

lmao....that is what i was thinking...

but i would like to see what happens to these kids...keep us updated plz

bwamos
03-12-2007, 12:15 PM
A few words of sincere advice..

Just as in sports, remember, it is always the 2nd guy that causes the infraction that gets caught. Rarely does the instigator get caught. It's almost always the retaliator that gets nailed.

7 speed
03-12-2007, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by bwamos
A few words of sincere advice..

Just as in sports, remember, it is always the 2nd guy that causes the infraction that gets caught. Rarely does the instigator get caught. It's almost always the retaliator that gets nailed.

Yeah but do it anyway and let us know how that works out for ya.

sandmanblue
03-12-2007, 02:30 PM
Just piss in a balloon and make a urine balloon so you can throw it at them and then they'll have piss all over them but wait when there's no cops around cuz you don't want them to see you pissin in the balloon cuz youll get arressted for indecent exposure. My sisters a cop in ohio so you might wanna watch out for her cuz she's always saying that she's looking for some guy to whip it out and try peeing in a balloon while she's on duty and last time she went out she tried to catch a guy that sis that but he was in a car full of eggcartons that were empty maybe you know who it was call the cops okay?

:rolleyes:

BTW - I hope you don't try actually pissin in a balloon. You'll probably bust a nut in the process - maybe spray pee on yourself too.....

Villageidiott23
03-12-2007, 02:46 PM
thats what im saying, screw throwin eggs. throw some poop and piss at the sobs thatll change there tune......

mach1stang
03-12-2007, 02:48 PM
dang yathrow an egg then you peltted by poop and piss

Villageidiott23
03-12-2007, 02:51 PM
look you can be big and most people wont screw with you. but if you got poop aint nobody F ing with u. ....

mach1stang
03-12-2007, 02:52 PM
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha haha
that was funny

mephyst
03-12-2007, 05:22 PM
LOL.

Ya, might as well load up your super soakers with piss too. Show them whats up buddy.

ilpadrino113
03-12-2007, 05:26 PM
Ya, might as well load up your super soakers with piss too.

Ya but then you have a completely worthless super-soaker after it's all over with...

400exrider113
03-12-2007, 10:11 PM
an up date
i was talkin to a friend that goes to the kids school. he said they were planin on doing something next weekend

well be ready but throwin poop and piss im not liking the idea but might try it

ny300exrider
03-12-2007, 10:40 PM
sounds like the stuff my "countryboy" friends do. the other night, one group of mid 20 year old "kids" in trucks chased another group of 19 year old kids around until 4 in the morning because someone threw a snowball into the group while they were sitting in a parking lot. then in return for chasing them, the other group went to one of the older kids house and did donuts on the lawn with a posi rear end ram....now there are about 4 different houses with no front lawns, ruts across random @$$ feilds and grass, burnout marks all over random parts of town...funny crap.

i find it absolutly redicoulous, but absolutly hilarious as well.

yamaha250f
03-12-2007, 11:07 PM
is the title of this talking about you or the kids throwing eggs remember as said before the one thats tries to get back is the one that gets all the trouble ya know kind of what comes around goes around

mitch91
03-13-2007, 12:25 AM
You guys need a bunch of orange wigs and cover als. That will show them, by surprise.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BibuEgH9nIk

mach1stang
03-13-2007, 08:22 AM
build a flame thrower and tourch the worms

please dont i do like the p filled super soaker maybe you should fill it up with brke fluid and clorox and spray them so when they mix they will start smoking like crazy that would scare the crp out of them

Villageidiott23
03-13-2007, 08:29 AM
even if the cops come, do you think they will want to touch you when you have poop on you. hell no... just start spitting and throwing up everywhere. toss some puke at them. or blood. its sick but people are scared of body fluid. especially the stuff that smells. I.E. like puke and poop. blood too cuz they dont know where you been or what you have...

mach1stang
03-13-2007, 08:37 AM
i still say get two guys with super soakers one with brake fluid and the other with clorox and blast them the brake fluid and clorox will most likely mess up there clothes and when the two mix they supossedly make alot of smoke so they will think you sprayed acid or somthing on them