PDA

View Full Version : predator 90 wheel spacers and other mods??

ALEXANDERJASON
03-12-2007, 12:51 AM
anyone use wheel spacers on their predator 90 in the front? i'm rather new at this modifying thing. my son is starting to grow into his 2003 predator 90 and is ready for the electronic speed control to come off. i am thinking of trying some simple mods for better handling and maybe slightly more power.

i think from the little i have read that wheel spacers are ok for the front, but how much is too much?? also, could i get a different wheel that would widen it, or a combo of a wheel and a spacer? any recommendations?? for a basic mod, should i widen just the front, or both front and rear??

second, i see a lot of mini quads that have what seem to be huge front wheels/tires, and really small rear wheel/tire combo. any reason??

lastly, i am not in a hurry for engine performance mods since i think that the speed control will be huge for him right now. but what are the best and cheapest things to do to get something more out of this little quad??

it is all stock now. any of your recommendations are appreciated.

gr race
03-19-2007, 12:23 PM
I have ran wheel spacer's on the front and the rear on a pred 90 just gives you a little added width. I have a set of front wheel spacers 1" wide 4/110 pattern for sale $80.00 for the set

ALEXANDERJASON
03-25-2007, 08:45 PM
I MAY BE INTERSTED IN THEM. WHAT BRAND ARE THEY, AND IN WHAT CONDITION?

IS IT OK TO WIDEN JUST THE FRONT? OR SHOULD YOU DO BOTH FRONT AND REAR??

gr race
03-26-2007, 08:59 AM
sent you a p.m