PDA

View Full Version : so guess wat ive been doing since 10 am

jordan_400ex
03-11-2007, 11:33 PM
so i i went for a ride with my freind this mornign and headed out at 10 oclock.so we went up to these new trials(he was on his stock 400 ex)me on my 440 with brand new razr'2s on it.and it is a steady weaving climb it takes like 5 mins to get to the top and then it flattens out at top and is liek 1/4 acre little pasture.and then you go across there and theres a trail that heads down and we were goin down there and it goes down for a while just a nice smooth trail and theres a little mudhole at the bottom goes half way up my 20 inch razrs/and i went across and theres a steep climb that is really fun and its pretty long and i was going up it and my new razrs started catching so i was only a lttle way up so i rolled back down.and slipped the cluth and hammered it up the hill in 2nd thanks to my 14 tooth.and half way up the hill my quads chain comes off and i turn iot away so i dont roll backwards.and it broke my case.so i rolled it back down to the botto mand theres no way my friend could have towed me back up the hill on his 400.and theres no way a truck could get up here cuz its way to tight.so i go home my dad isnt home(he takes the keys to his brute and his bomb usually when hes at work).so i cant go and get it with the rhino,cuz its a hair to big.so i wait till he gets home which is like 7 pm.and he takes his bombarider 800 out there.(its really dark out)and he has 26 swamp foxes brand new.and we get down there and its been pouring for the past week or so but today it only rained really early in the morning and its been cludy since.so its pretty wet.we get down there and hook up my quad to his.and he starts to pull me and when we get up the incline a bit he starts spinning.so i back down and he does and he gets a run at it.still doesnt make it much further.so we give up,and get home and its 8.so we call one of his freinds up with a grizzly with 27 itp mudlites a bunch of motor mods lower gears bored out and a "WINCH" so he first tries to pull me up the incline and doesnt get much farther than my dad.so he winches up to a tree at the top if the hill.and he winches up up the hill and the winch starts smoking and gives out.so me and my dad put my biek in netral and help push the biek while his freind pulls and after awhile we give up.and by now its pouring down rain.and were all wet and tired.so my bike is still out there and my dad said when he gets off work tommorow that hell have me take his brute and hes gonna take his rhino cuz it can make it up to the pasture now cuz we cleared out the hill good.and his rhino has a winch.so hes planning on winching to the back of his brute and then me riding it down there and hooking up a rope from the front of the brute to my quad and hell winch and slowly go back wards as i put it in reverse and slowly back up.so i hope it works.sorry for the long post.

03-12-2007, 07:31 AM
so what kind of tires do you have?
so what the hell did you just say...i need to go try to revive a few brain cells after that one...but the sad thing is, you cannot quite reading it no matter how painful and annoying it may be...

mattn03
03-12-2007, 09:05 AM
Sounds like your stuck good! :eek2: Take some pics of all this if you can or even video :D

jordan_400ex
03-12-2007, 04:12 PM
i have razr'2's on my 440 my dad has swamp foxes on both his brute force and his bobardier.its not really stuck if i could drive my quad i could get it out,but having to tow another quad and its been raining a bunch just makes it really hard cuz the hill is really rutted,for the first part.then it gets smoother.i took the rhino up there today(suspended form school)in the morning.and i made it up the hill to get to the pasture but its was pretty hard and if it rains any we arent gonna make it(unless we winch)its also got stock tires.and theres no way a truck could make it up that climb even if it was wide enough.maybe in the summer.so ive just been putting around making mudholes on the rhino today.ill try to get some pics if i can find my cam.so i gotta wait till 6 for my dad to get home.then well go try our luck.

jordan_400ex
03-12-2007, 04:46 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLw_fdfQKEE thats a vid of were were stuck.but its not wet in the video.4 mins 50 secs in they go down a hill my das freind rhino and my dad is taping.well that hill the ygo down is the last part out of it.and its really wet and alot more rutted now cuz of the rain and me on my ex sliding down it.as u can see theres no way a quad is gonna pull another quad outta of that.cuz when they pull me the back end sags and it ends up getting high centered.

Kansas400ex
03-20-2007, 12:41 PM
so why dont you just go back the way you came instead of going up that hill?

jordan_400ex
03-20-2007, 11:27 PM
we had to go dow nthat hill to get were we are.thers no way around it.

amx_#02
03-21-2007, 06:19 PM
dang that had to suck

luvmyex
03-23-2007, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by speedyquad
so what kind of tires do you have?
so what the hell did you just say...i need to go try to revive a few brain cells after that one...but the sad thing is, you cannot quite reading it no matter how painful and annoying it may be...

no chit! wtf did he say besides ive got razr2's :rolleyes:

400EXtreme
03-25-2007, 01:30 PM
i dont understand how it was that hard to read i read it fine.

jordan_400ex
03-26-2007, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by 400EXtreme
i dont understand how it was that hard to read i read it fine.

yeah.its just liek reading anything else.books dont have big spaces inbewtween lines and i bet u can read a book

jordan_400ex
03-26-2007, 02:17 AM
me stuck on my little lt 125.i dont have a helmet on cuz i was pushing(humping lol)the quad and i wasnt on it.more to come

DF400ex
03-29-2007, 01:33 PM
I read it fine aswell. Maybe try typing 'he'll' instead of hell, lol.

Go to Home Depot and get a 100 for come-a-long and pull it up the hill that way. It's going to take a while but it'll work.

Bill Fuller
03-29-2007, 02:48 PM
Just take some oil with you and ride your own quad out. The hole in the case can't be that bad.

jordan_400ex
03-29-2007, 03:02 PM
its been out for awhile.we took some dirt down there and filled in the ruts some so we just took our bomb 800 and hauled it out.(on a dry day)i would have but it snapped the chain too.it was pretty worn on its last notch u can move it back.so i bought a new chain fixed my quad about a week ago and have been riding.