PDA

View Full Version : ok... so so far spring break hasn't been to good

One_Bad_400
03-11-2007, 10:31 PM
ok so spring break hasnt been to good for me so far... first i was ridding yesterday and i hit a tree and messed up a wrist and my leg hit the bars and have me a bruse and blood spots and then today i was tearing down my tre house and a piece of wood went strait threw the center of my finger!!! whats next?!?! lol only 2 days into spring break and F up both days...

i guess one thing has gone good this pring break... me and the woman got back together today... WEHEW!!!

esr250r86
03-11-2007, 10:43 PM
That stinks. I have a broken collarbone right now and cant ride. I just go to the track and watch until I get healed. Just be careful in what your doing I guess.

One_Bad_400
03-11-2007, 10:57 PM
ya.... my pring breaks always suck... last spring break something happen but i cant remember?!?! but the Sping break before that i broke my back and the spring break before that i broke my arm or something... i cant remember... so many injuries in so little time! hahah i only 16 and have broken my back, both wrist, leg, wrinkles my right thumb bone, and 2 concutions... haha.... i love ridding... hahahaha