PDA

View Full Version : Questions about your Predator or Outlaw

abnfister
03-11-2007, 07:02 AM
I have narrowed my search for a new quad to either a Predator or Outlaw. I weigh about 220 and command a fairly good sized quad. Which ever quad whether it be the Outlaw or Predator will not be used for racing only the occassional trail ride. By occassional I mean once or twice a month.

What are your pros and cons? Has your Polaris high proformance quad broken down on you yet?

Outlaw 50
03-11-2007, 09:26 AM
For price you can find a new 2006 Predator cheap. My local dealer has a limited edition white Troy Lee Pred for $5300 +tx on the showroom floor. This is a straight axle quad so if the trails you ride are rutted or real muddy then ground clearance might be an issue.

For rough terrain the Outlaw will shine over the Predator in two respects, ground clearance and comfort. This quad can be ridden all day without having the effect of making you feel like you were beat half to death. lol

I own an '06 Outlaw and would recommend that if you are going to buy the '06 model year you replace the steering stem, pitman arm, and center link.

This website is probably the best source of info concerning Predator and Outlaw quads.

http://www.predatorowners.com

MentalState
03-11-2007, 10:11 AM
I know someone with 06 outlaw for sale... ;)

abnfister
03-11-2007, 05:23 PM
Thanks for the web link.. I would possibly be interested in a used quad as long as it was ragged out and it wasnt no more than about 125 miles in any direction from Lexington, KY