PDA

View Full Version : outlaw or raptor?

450raider
03-10-2007, 03:10 PM
ive got a chance to get a new quad between raptor, outlaw (500 or 525 if anyone has one yet) and a few of the 450's but i wont go into that, now can anyone raptor 700 or outlaw related give me some thoughts on things like reliability, ease of use, maintenance, handling performance, and stuff like that?

thanks

NC_700R
03-10-2007, 03:39 PM
i've owned my 660 for four years and its been down for maintence once and that was because of the one-way. It still has the original battery. I've had my 700 for a year now and the only problem its giving me was the fan not coming on which was easily fixed by plugging the connection in properly. From what I've heard/read, the 525 outlaw is a beast but they do have a problem with something rubbing inside the rims. i'm sure somebody will chime in and tell you more about it. Not really bashing but you will find that alot of people bash Polaris for realiablity issues. I say try to ride both and buy the one you feel thats right for you. :D :cool:

450raider
03-10-2007, 05:13 PM
well nc700 ill be honest with you, the only little shops around where i live just have a couple of them new and they dont let you test ride em, you can however sit on em and rock back and forth :D, and thanks for the reply, keep em coming