PDA

View Full Version : bad haircut stories..... had my first bad experience

coolguy8769
03-10-2007, 12:09 PM
alright well how many of you have asian haircut people? not tryin to be steriotipical but you know you'v gone to one....

well i walk in and this new older lady says to come and sit down, my normal guy wasnt there so i said alright. I usually get a 3 on the sides with sizzors on top and blend it in, so i tell her that. all of the sudden she busts out the electric clippers and goes right on top of my head! my jaw dropped in shock/worried. i desdied to let it go and see where she was goin with it. it wasnt good.....

i now have a simi long buzz cut with bangs... YAY:mad: i almost cried cause i love my hair haha

MX MaNiAc 06
03-10-2007, 12:16 PM
I didnt know there was such thing as a good haircut. lmao I used to have long curly hair and it looked like hell every time i cut it. The only good haircut i ever had was my last when when i cut my long hair off.

Mean250r
03-10-2007, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by MX MaNiAc 06
I didnt know there was such thing as a good haircut. lmao I used to have long curly hair and it looked like hell every time i cut it. The only good haircut i ever had was my last when when i cut my long hair off.

haha when i had long hair it was IMPOSSIBLE to get a good hair cut.

Kickstarts-suck
03-10-2007, 12:30 PM
lol i have long hair and ive always went to the same guy since i was 5 and my dad talked me into going to a local place(he said he would buy me some gas to ride :p) so i went and the guy said he was good with long hair..... he wasnt. I went home and cut more off and made it look better then it was when he did it.

Im still happy with the guy i used to go to.

MX MaNiAc 06
03-10-2007, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by Mean250r
haha when i had long hair it was IMPOSSIBLE to get a good hair cut.

I like the length of my hair for like a week or two. Then its too long.

MX MaNiAc 06
03-10-2007, 12:49 PM
Better cut than not cut. Remember that son.

rmz250
03-10-2007, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by MX MaNiAc 06
I like the length of my hair for like a week or two. Then its too long.

same, then i go back to get a haircut and don't like it. lol

HB416EX
03-10-2007, 01:06 PM
Never happened to me but my friend had a line on one side anda fade on the other.It looked so funny he had to shave his head.

quads14589
03-10-2007, 01:33 PM
one time my buzzer wasent working well so my dad decided to take off the attachment and cut it with just the blade, i had no hair left and i was practically bald. lmao so funnny.

JOEX
03-10-2007, 01:58 PM
Difference between a good hair cut and a bad hair cut is 2 weeks:p

ShiftFMX
03-10-2007, 02:20 PM
I got sick of relying on other people to cut my hair the way I wanted it. So One day instead of spending $20 on a haircut, I spent $30 on a pair of nice clippers. I have been cutting my hair now for almost a year and I love the way it turns out every time!

mephyst
03-10-2007, 02:35 PM
Werd. Whenever I buzz my hair I have my brother do it for me and it turns out perfect every time. Then I will buzz his hair in return. I give a killer buzz, so if anyone wants one let me know. Hahah.

My hair used to go past my chin and whenever I used to get a little "shape up" it looked like crap every time because they made it look too "perfect." I used to flat iron my hair (my hair is super curly) when I'd go out on the nights and chicks LOVED my hair.

Now... I just got the standard fohawk thing going on, but I converted it into a full mohawk without losing the side hair and chicks seem to dig it, so w/e.

Hair is 100% for the girls in my mind. Whatever they like at the time, I'll do it.

03-10-2007, 02:42 PM
i get mine cut about 4 or 5 times a year, i let it get long and then i get it real short, i get hair cuts for free by a friend of mine...

before my fried started cutting my hair, i got my ear cut TWICE by my old barber, he was cool and always had sports on TV and gave me deals, i didnt mind he cut my ear

WhiteYFZ
03-10-2007, 04:28 PM
i've been going to the smae guy for a while.. over here its called a skin tape up and u tell hi mwhat u want on the top...basically a skin tape up is a fade from like skin/1/2/3 and then what u want on top. lol

bulkdriverlp
03-10-2007, 06:40 PM
in the spring i go to a BARBER to get my flat-top because its cooler and not hanging in my face. winter i let it grow out for insulation and get 1 or 2 beauty shop trims. anytime they use shears on your hair for any reason id recommend a BARBER.

hawaiikfx400
03-10-2007, 11:21 PM
i just had one of the "best" worst hair cuts 2 days ago. my hair is curly and was about 4 in. long i asked the guy to cut an in. and ah half off apparently he thought i wanted a in.and a half long cause thats what i came out with. with my curly hair it looks even shorter the best part was after i washed my hair, one side was longer than the other:chinese: i gave him a 5$ tip and still got to cut my own hair afterwards oh well:o

Scott-300ex
03-11-2007, 03:33 PM
Yeh man, I hate, HATE haircuts, I walk out of there and am like Damn, gotta wait for it to grow out.

Goin to the same chick for like 10 years, well, when I was a baby then since I was like 9.

So last time I got a hair cut I'm like, OK, NO MORE HAIR CUTS!!! Only when it gets real long then I'll get it to how it is now, which is long and almost in my eyes.