PDA

View Full Version : xsr_racing28c....great seller

Les Davis
03-09-2007, 05:55 PM
Bought some front YFZ hubs from Jay recently. Everything was exactly as he described and shipping was very quick. Very easy to deal with and great communication. Would definitely deal with Jay again. Thanks for the good deal on the hubs!

Les

xsr_racing28c
03-09-2007, 07:22 PM
Les,
Thanks for the great feedback, I'm glad that you like the hubs. WOW they did get there quick didn't they. They went out of my office Weds at 1:30 pm...

If you need anything else, please feel free to drop me a pm and I'll do my best to come up with what you need.

Later, Jay:D

Les Davis
03-09-2007, 11:34 PM
My faith in the postal service has been restored!! 2 day delivery...not bad!! I didnt expect them till early next week. I might actually get this thing back together this weekend and do a little riding. Thanks again Jay!!

Got any Burgard A-Arm ball joints:devil: :blah: :macho :D

xsr_racing28c
03-13-2007, 12:36 PM
Les,
I think I may actually have a couple burgard ball joints. How many do you need? They are brand new ..

~Jay

Les Davis
03-13-2007, 07:53 PM
I'm looking for the "integrated" upper and lower ball joints for both sides of the front end. I've got +3 long travel Burgard arms. Yeah Jay if you've got some pics of the balls joints, I definetely would be interested.

Les

xsr_racing28c
03-14-2007, 03:19 PM
Les ,
The ones I have are for the Honda 450r standard style arms. They are different style ones than the YFZ ones. I was forgetting you had a yfz. Your probably looking for the "frap" style.. I would assume you've tryed to contact Burgard, but couldn't get thru? I used to use Burgard when I first got my R and after breaking 2 joints and not being able to get replacements due to the lact of Customer Service I sold em and went with LT.

Contact Pappy for the advice of where to get them. He is close with Izzy Burgard...

Sorry I couldn't help ya.. I hope I pointed ya in the right direction..

Thanks, Jay

Les Davis
03-14-2007, 11:32 PM
You guessed it Jay. Called 3 times already and no answer. Now that's some good customer service :devil: I'd never use Burgard again. I'm just trying to replace a few parts so I can sell the bike and it's been a hassle just to get the small parts I need. Thanks for looking into it for me Jay.

I tried Pappy hoping he had some and no such luck. Oh well, maybe tomorrow will be a new day and my luck will change.

Thanks,
Les