PDA

View Full Version : Iowa Riders!

trueblue450
10-23-2001, 07:35 PM
I have seen on this board a lot of people from Iowa lately. Don't know exactly who and where, but I know your out there. How bout we make a ride at Bluff Creek sometime. Just wondering, it would be nice to meet some of you guys, if you have any suggestions post em! :cool:

Nausty
10-23-2001, 10:31 PM
I was gonna talk my dad into going this weekend but I forgot I am going to my cousins this weekend to let him try it out since he let me take his racing go cart out on the track for about 15 min. Can't seem to find any time to ride with it getting dark at 5 or 6 and my dad is only home on weekends so i'm basicly screwed. I only get to ride a little bit each weekend.

inacoma91
10-24-2001, 08:22 AM
Where is Bluff Creek at????

Andrew

trueblue450
10-24-2001, 02:35 PM
Its only the best place to ride in Iowa. Its 300 acres, and its located near Eddyville or bout 5 miles from Oskaloosa. Its great you gotta go out sometime.

Nausty
10-24-2001, 03:06 PM
yeah the place is awsome its got hills, motorcross tracks, cliff jumping and what not. I kinda like the mitchel sand pits more though. That place has a lot if you go way way back in their past the huge pile of dirt.

inacoma91
10-25-2001, 09:32 AM
Sounds like a good place to ride. Sand pits sound real good, i really like the sand a lot. Maybe i will try to make it up there next spring to check it out.

Andrew

Nausty
10-28-2001, 01:21 PM
Its really awsome, its a hard place to find though when you want to go you should make sure you got directions or maybe tell me and maybe we can both go.

LEE314EX
10-30-2001, 09:28 PM
bluff creek is ok but when u get alot of people its to dusty... there is a really good place to ride in fort madison... nothing but trails its alot of fun

Nausty
11-02-2001, 05:23 PM
anyone going to arenacross this weekend at vetz? We are going saturday and I always see a bunch of people I know there. Every year there seems to be a lot more people. We have been going to vetz to watch arenacross ever since I was a little tike I can't remember a year when we missed it.

Quadworks
02-16-2002, 09:18 AM
How do you get to the Fort Madison riding area? Is it all legal to ride in? Bluff creek is pretty cool. A bunch of us guys are plannng on going down there when it gets a little warmer and dryer.

crouse267
03-16-2002, 06:49 PM
hay i will talk to all my friends and see if they want to go riding down there. i think that i could get mabey 5 to 7 people with quads and probly 5 people with dirtbikes to go if u would like to go some time around the 1st of june? schools get out on the 31 of may this rear and i think we could come down after that. ill talk to some people tonight and see if they would like to go im definentily up for it the trails around fort dodge are getting pritty boring. if anyone would like to meat up with me just pm me and we can get together. oh ya going to do some night riding tonight might have to take some pic if i can get the camera from my dad.

fat400
03-22-2002, 11:42 AM
hey don't forget about me. s soon as the broken arm :mad: is fixed i am game. i heard about that place and i heard it is awesome. so e-mail me or pm me or just yell really loud when you guys want to go maybe i can get my group to go. there are 6 of us but you can't make fun of the yamaha boys:blah ok just a little get a hold of me

later

Nausty
03-27-2002, 06:59 PM
man there is a lot of people from iowa on this site.