PDA

View Full Version : bad seller, where to go from here

maxamillion
03-09-2007, 02:16 PM
I bought some stock a-arms from a member named m36indiana. My description said they must have good balljoints, boots, and come with the spacers for the pivots. m36indiana said he had a set ready to go in good shape. I told him I would buy them if they met my requests and he said they did.

I got them and every balljoint boot was ripped badly, one ball joint is shot, and they come with no pivot spacers. I told him I want to return them and that I would even pay return shipping. He will not reply to my PMs, emails, or phone calls.

What do you all suggest I do? Thanks-Max

TheFontMaster
03-09-2007, 02:27 PM
Not much you can do. This site isn't like ebay where the sellers and buyers need to have all kinds of identity stuff incase they try to rip someone off. There is a trader feedback section. post something there about him, and put something in your sig. to warm people about him.

Maybe one of the other mods can look up his ip number and find out where he lives, and you can try to contact his local athorities.

baseballplaya23
03-09-2007, 03:03 PM
How did you pay for them? If you payed with paypal you can file a claim with them as an item not as described.

400EXtreme
03-09-2007, 08:44 PM
man some people are such low lives. Sorry man hope you get your money back.

maxamillion
03-09-2007, 10:37 PM
I paid with a cashiers check. Now is the time I wish I had paypal. It turns out the phone # I was dialing was the wrong one. And what is the ip number you mentioned? I appreciate all the help and Ill see what I can do.

firefighterjosh
03-10-2007, 02:47 AM
FInd out where he lives......Hmm Indiana??? lol:p find out where in Indiana I could pay him a visit:devil:

mitch91
03-10-2007, 09:07 AM
That guy sounds like a joo