PDA

View Full Version : Quality A arms question

Sandgod4
03-08-2007, 08:45 PM
I might be looking to buy some good arms. I know there is some junk out there. They all claim to be good, but some are twice the price as others. The guys back east who race and race every weekend are the ones who would know best. They see talk w/ other racers to find out what's junk.. The pro's know what works and lasts longest.. I'm looking for parts that don't wear out prematurely or leverage ratios that just aren't caculated correctly.. Which one's DON'T I want?? I am well aware of Houser, Walsh, Lobo, ect offer the best, but those are a little pricey for me..

Z-Rider86
03-09-2007, 09:34 AM
www.BurgardCycle.com they have good quality products that are not too expensive. I ordered a swingarm from them and could not be more pleased with the product. My next buy is going to be their A-arms. They make several different styles, with regular or standard travel. On top of that, they powdercoat them any color you wantor chrome them and they can come in any extended lengths. Check 'em out, if you get something from them you won't be dissapointed.

yellowzo3
03-09-2007, 10:49 AM
^^^^^^^^ do not buy from burgard directly youll never get your parts! this happens to many people so its not a one time mistake. do your research on this site, yfzcentral, and z400central and youre sure to find multiple cases of people not recieving their parts and not being able to contact them as well.

trestle101
03-09-2007, 08:54 PM
jd-performance has great a-arms.

www.jdperformancatv.com

soberagain150
03-09-2007, 10:28 PM
how much money are you looking to spend? and what size a-arms are you looking to buy? standard? +1? +2? +1+2? +3+1? longtravel or standard travel? answer those and you'll get the answer your lookin for w/o a doubt.

Hookrone
03-10-2007, 10:18 AM
Epic +2 @ Golden West Cycle $299 (http://www.goldenwestcycle.com/productinfo.asp?item=265&deptcode1=551)

About to install mine right now.

fasterz69
03-10-2007, 07:26 PM
i just ordered the epic +2 and so far i heard there good.