PDA

View Full Version : ATVA Nationals and WPSA Racing Pool

ROBBSRACING
03-08-2007, 07:37 PM
Who is interested in joining an ATV racing pool ?

I have been doing it for a few years now with the NASCAR races and It is alot of fun. One will be for the WPSA races and one for the ATVA series. If it goes well I will do it for the NEATV series too.

Pro Class of course.

Heres how it works. It is $25.00 to enter for the season, for each series you want to enter. You can send me a check or Pay Pal it to me if thats easier. Everyone must be paid by the 3rd race and start there picks rite from the begining of the season. Your picks can be the same or different for every race. There will be one throw away race. In other words at the end of the season I will deduct your worst score for the season. Everyone should pick who in there opinion will be the top 3 finishers for that weekend. Your riders DONT have to finish in the top 3. Lets say your picks finish 2nd, 5th and 10th. That means you will get 17 points for this race. The idea is to end up with the least amount of points at the end of the season. You HAVE TO pick them by the friday night before the race weeekend and e-mail them to me. If I dont get an e-mail from you, your picks from the previous race will roll to this race. I will keep a list of everyone and there picks for the entire season and have it posted on my website. At the end of the year ALL OF THE MONEY will be split among the top 3. If your interested in joining or have any questions send me an e-mail.

Robb@ROBBSRACINGENGINES.com