PDA

View Full Version : Don't Buy Anything From Crazymtgnut-it Is A Scam

OReilly
03-08-2007, 03:28 PM
CRAZYMTGNUT IS A FRAUD. SEVERAL PEOPLE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR PARTS HE HAS SOLD FOR ALMOST A MONTH NOW. HE WILL GIVE YOU A USPS TRACKING NUMBER BUT CLAIMS THE PARTS WERE LOST. I FILED A DISPUTE WITH BOTH PAYPAL AND MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY. HIS NAME IS TIM BARTH AND HE LIVES IN LAGRANGE, INDIANA. YOU WILL NOT GET YOUR PARTS

HE IS A FRAUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tony400ex
03-09-2007, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by OReilly know that you mention that he has a 3 post back to back for someone and i heard he is a bad guy to deal with ..... never emails/ calls back.. and i also heard about the tracking #...................... **** with me i provide the tracking # and the direct number to the ups store...
CRAZYMTGNUT IS A FRAUD. SEVERAL PEOPLE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR PARTS HE HAS SOLD FOR ALMOST A MONTH NOW. HE WILL GIVE YOU A USPS TRACKING NUMBER BUT CLAIMS THE PARTS WERE LOST. I FILED A DISPUTE WITH BOTH PAYPAL AND MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY. HIS NAME IS TIM BARTH AND HE LIVES IN LAGRANGE, INDIANA. YOU WILL NOT GET YOUR PARTS

HE IS A FRAUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QuadRacer041
03-11-2007, 06:38 AM
i agree, this guy is a c sucker. im out $75 from this d1ck. i paid him through paypal and files a claim, ill let you guys know how i make out.

tony400ex
03-11-2007, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by QuadRacer041 yea i seee him in parts for sale ... hes trying to sell 450r parts i beleave
i agree, this guy is a c sucker. im out $75 from this d1ck. i paid him through paypal and files a claim, ill let you guys know how i make out.