PDA

View Full Version : Actiontown USA the 17th?

JRP
03-08-2007, 08:44 AM
whos all going?

AtvMxRider
03-08-2007, 02:04 PM
We will be there

wvspeedfreak
03-08-2007, 05:55 PM
We are planning on it.

Pappy
03-08-2007, 06:11 PM
we will probably hit the mx race, then head to the xc race also in VA on sunday

JRP
03-08-2007, 06:54 PM
awsome! cant wait to finally meet you wvspeedfreak! and ill see u there pappy and jerry

Heatpump#4
03-09-2007, 07:53 AM
I should be If i get my elkas

AtvMxRider
03-09-2007, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by JRP
awsome! cant wait to finally meet you wvspeedfreak!

I wouldn't be so sure of that:ermm:

JRP
03-09-2007, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider

hahaha. well i ment in general. its always cool to meet new members

wvspeedfreak
03-09-2007, 01:27 PM

Shut up :scary:

AtvMxRider
03-09-2007, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by wvspeedfreak
Shut up :scary:

LMAO:D

TWISTED
03-09-2007, 04:54 PM
Some of the TWISTED crew will be there.....

wvspeedfreak
03-09-2007, 05:33 PM
Jerry,clean out your mailbox :p

bcmx8
03-10-2007, 08:55 PM
ill be there. is it d7 and d13?

D-7#61-450r
03-11-2007, 05:42 AM
I will be there along with a majority of the fredericksburg crew. Also going to bring my wife it will be her first time on a mx track.

JRP
03-11-2007, 05:49 AM
Originally posted by bcmx8
ill be there. is it d7 and d13?

na jus d13. thank god, to many d7 quads at budds creek, lol. Cant wait to meet all the f'burg guys and everyone else!

bcmx8
03-11-2007, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by JRP
na jus d13. thank god, to many d7 quads at budds creek, lol. Cant wait to meet all the f'burg guys and everyone else!

haha yea there was

JRP
03-12-2007, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by bcmx8
haha yea there was

lol, i got there and i was like WTF. 16 ppl in all 3 of the C classes. Ive NEVER been to a race when there was more than one gate of each class, so 3 gates was just insane!:p

D-7#61-450r
03-12-2007, 06:41 PM
Whats the matter? D7 to fast for ya. D7 almost always has 2 gates of c class. From what I hear there is going to be a good number of guys coming to actiontown this weekend also. Should make some good racing.

TWISTED
03-12-2007, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by D-7#61-450r
Whats the matter? D7 to fast for ya. D7 almost always has 2 gates of c class. From what I hear there is going to be a good number of guys coming to actiontown this weekend also. Should make some good racing.

You gonna practice too??? Is Jenny gonna race???

D-7#61-450r
03-12-2007, 07:48 PM
I am definately going to practice. I was unable to ride this past weekend so I will see how I feel about racing after practice. I doubt Jenny will do either. How would you feel the first time on your own quad going to a mx track. But I could not think of a better place to do it at. I just hope it rains a little so its not dusty sat.

Delaware152
03-13-2007, 06:15 AM

The combined races with 7 & 13 are good for both districts. The 7 guys get a better format (practice & race Sat.) and 13 guys actually have some people to race against. There are plenty of riders in VA but it doesn't seem like they support the series like th 7 guys do.

JRP
03-13-2007, 02:21 PM
no its not that they are to fast for me, i was just saying ive never been to a race that C class has more than 20 ppl. i cant wait for this weekend!

treake
03-14-2007, 03:03 PM
C class has always been the largest class. Look for there to be two gates of C at each race. Especially the D13/D7 combined races.

JRP
03-14-2007, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by treake
C class has always been the largest class. Look for there to be two gates of C at each race. Especially the D13/D7 combined races.

thats awsome, the more the better! wtf, now they are calling for snow friday night into saturday morning:o oh well, we will still be there!

Dupontster
03-14-2007, 04:30 PM
Were gonna try to make it. Get use to the big "C" gates.lol. The more competition the better youll end up!

JRP
03-15-2007, 08:12 PM
ahh the weather is gay. i dunno how good the track will be saturday, they are calling for alot of rain. Weve already got an inch here, and they are calling for more. is everyone still planning on going? oh and i herd actiontown gets extremely muddy when it rains a little

AtvMxRider
03-15-2007, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by JRP
ahh the weather is gay. i dunno how good the track will be saturday, they are calling for alot of rain. Weve already got an inch here, and they are calling for more. is everyone still planning on going? oh and i herd actiontown gets extremely muddy when it rains a little

We are still going. Yes it gets muddy but it doesn't matter if it rains or not they will still water the hell out of it.

JRP
03-15-2007, 08:38 PM
We are still going. Yes it gets muddy but it doesn't matter if it rains or not they will still water the hell out of it.

yea its jus i know my dad dosent want to drive 2.5hrs to a mudfest, lol. we will jus see, the thing that sucks is all the rain/snow is suppose to come tomorrow and all tomorrow night, then be in the upper 30s on saturday.:o

AtvMxRider
03-15-2007, 08:50 PM
You not scared of alittle bit of mud are you:ermm:

JRP
03-15-2007, 09:04 PM
hahah yea right, its more my dad wont drive 2.5hrs in rain to go ride. thats just how he is.

D-7#61-450r
03-16-2007, 05:30 AM
2.5 hours ? how are you going there by yugo? Action town is as close to you as Budds creek. If you go 20 out to gordonsville and take a left at the circle it takes like an 1.5. It should be considered your home track its about as close as it gets. If you want to get serious about racing you will be there. Remeber how much rain we had before budds. It got dusty on race day didn't it. As much practice as there will be and as good as of a track as actiontown is it should be on everyones schedual.

Delaware152
03-16-2007, 07:13 AM
2.5 hours ? how are you going there by yugo? Action town is as close to you as Budds creek. If you go 20 out to gordonsville and take a left at the circle it takes like an 1.5. It should be considered your home track its about as close as it gets. If you want to get serious about racing you will be there. Remeber how much rain we had before budds. It got dusty on race day didn't it. As much practice as there will be and as good as of a track as actiontown is it should be on everyones schedual.

Man take it easy on the guy. If he doesn't go b/c of all the rain that doesn't mean he isn't serious about racing. I know I have stayed home or left early b/c of mud. Does that mean I am not serious about racing?

JRP - I would not worry about missing a race this early in the season. Unless you have a second bike or enough money to be prepared to do a rebuild I wouldn't worry about it. Mud races are are bikes worse enemy.

Pappy
03-16-2007, 08:07 AM
with the amount of rain they are calling for in the region...good luck and let me know how ya'll did:p

treake
03-16-2007, 08:25 AM

You can't even compare Actiontown to Budds when it comes to drainage. Budds has some of the best drainage, if not the best in the area because it's all rolling hills. Actiontown is more flat and the water will just sit there. Now, Actiontown has been around for a long time and should know how to prepare the track but it doesn't mean it won't be sloppy for the first part of the day. Come on man, cut the young guys a break.

JRP,

Listen to what Delaware152 said. Not only is mud a quads worst enemy, it's no fun. Your Dad is a wise man because I've done the drive just to turn around and come home because of very muddy conditions. It's a waste of a day. Not to mention, it's not a points race for you unless your running D13.

JRP
03-16-2007, 10:01 AM
thanks everyone for sticking up for me. "I" dont decide if i make the races or not, my dad does. He pays for me to race and he's the one that takes me. I pay for the stuff on my quad and gas for it, and he pays for the trips and the races, so its up to him. Im deffinately serious about it, but i mean jesus, ive only raced 4 times, so just chill out. Budds creek is considered my home track, other than its in a deff state. Actiontown is much farther than budds creek from here. I am going to make the budds creek race next weekend and hopefully lake gaston for practice the following weekend.

D-7#61-450r
03-16-2007, 11:03 AM
Well I guess the two off you have never recieved all the pm's on when are we going to ride.

JRP
03-16-2007, 11:07 AM
ive only recieved PMs from gary, and that was a while back. I havent recieved any from anyone from fredericksburg within the past few months. Ive PM'd gary on myspace a few times about riding, but i havent recieved anything back.

AtvMxRider
03-16-2007, 02:41 PM
Don't worry about it Jordan I doubt we are going either. We may just wait and come sunday.

JRP
03-16-2007, 02:48 PM
yea thanks jerry. my friend is getting all over me on not going tomorrow. My front break lever is broke and MFI is supposed to have mine to me today but i dont have it, and he wants me to go down there and buy another one and use it, when i dont even pay for it and my dad said hes not buying another one, and blah blah. lol. hes jus use to his dad doing anything for him, he dosent work at all and all he does is takes him places to ride and buys him everything like everyday, and my dads nothing like that. hes jus *****in. Jerry are you goin to birch creek next weekend for the LL or are u going to try to hit up the Budds creek d7 race?

AtvMxRider
03-16-2007, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by JRP
yea thanks jerry. my friend is getting all over me on not going tomorrow. My front break lever is broke and MFI is supposed to have mine to me today but i dont have it, and he wants me to go down there and buy another one and use it, when i dont even pay for it and my dad said hes not buying another one, and blah blah. lol. hes jus *****in. Jerry are you goin to birch creek next weekend for the LL or are u going to try to hit up the Budds creek d7 race?

We are not doing any LL qualifiers this year we did a few last year. No I am not going to Budds. We probably won't race again until Southfork.

D-7#61-450r
03-17-2007, 07:09 PM
Well I made my return to racing today and brought back 2nd place Pat Brown plaque. 6 quad practices and two motos is enuff to make the day very worth it. I sat out 2 of them the first becuase of mud. The holeshot was nasty but the track ended up ok. Once again another excellent day at Actiontown.

Nick shupe
03-17-2007, 08:17 PM
They started working on the track at 4:00 this morning it was muddy when we got there but half way though the day the track really started drying up, I didn't race but I should have the track looked pretty good by the frist moto one line in some spots but for as much rain we got it was nice. :D

p.s. Terry good job today man, it's really good seeing you back out there and in the air.