PDA

View Full Version : 2006 yfz cheap

bansheeguy77
03-07-2007, 12:57 PM
really need to sell....its an 06 yfz with ac nerfs, tusk aluminum bars and uni filter. quad has a max of 10 rides on it...i simply just dont ride it...past 6 months it has not been ridden at all. im located just north of harrisburg pa. im not really going to list a price because i basically will sell to the best offer....if you come to me with 4750 it is yours.....can provide pics upon request. please please if you are interested email me at mupdegrove@state.pa.us as i probably will forget about posting this here. if you dont have my asking price just email me an offer and if i dont get better offers in a few weeks its yours.
also have a trailer that this quad fits perfectly on...asking 250 for it....or whole package for 4900 :)
with quad goes all stock parts, and i believe 6 quarts of oil and other random stuff for it.

quad is in perfect condition...has the normal scratches from trail riding but runs and drives perfect...never beaten, wrecked or raced. because of a previous quad accident ( about 3-4 years back) i have lost all kahunas for riding....and for that matter interest. this quad has never been wrecked or layed over or anything...really babied it (will do that when ya drop 8 k's on a quad)
thanks for your time and interest.