PDA

View Full Version : box van (truck) first $900 takes it

1shooter
03-06-2007, 06:48 PM
I have a box truck for sale i hauled my quads around in. I need cash, this is my bottom dollar!$900 I may be interested in trades.

It is a gmc ventura

I am located in akron, ohio.

The good, newer crate motor with paperwork( its a big company that makes them and you can run the numbers easily enough i have a brain fart right now)

I newer transmission sticker stamped on side says rebuild for gm.

The bad needs, tires ( they are starting to dry out ) i have three extra spare tires and rims (rims and the same size tires are a bit different)

Needs timed (my buddy was trying to time it by ear) Evidently that not the best way!!!!!!!!!!!

Needs new plugs installed, i have em along with a new filter.

The drivers side door mirror is broke. It has a crack in the metal on the door as well. Looks like someone was trying to play jungle gye on it.

It has a wood floor a couple of the pieces of wood are not quite even On the one end they are tongue and goove. So fixing it is a project in itself.
The back step was removed and new metal was replaced as the old stuff was rusting off it pretty bad.
(this is how i would up with it)

Inside dog house has one pin broke off keeping the doghouse from latching. A quick weld job i never got around to doing.
I have the piece it broke off becuase somebody was trying to force it in place instead of placing it there.

Um the windshield has a crack in it.

The dash has been painted ?!?%$ doesnt look to bad just not good.

Of course drivers seat has a tear in it.

Brakes seem to work good. I took it on a couple of trips About 3 hours away.

Power steering pump did leak alittle fluid when i first got the truck. It sat for about 1 1/2 years. Being started here and there.
After i ran it for a while the seals tightened back up and was no big deal from there out.

Missing a battery right now, i did buy a new one for it. But i stole it out for my daily driver, when it died on me.

Its a good truck has some issues but nothing to major.

It does have a newer motor and trans.
This was my brothers boss's truck i remeber when all the work was done.

Also has almost a full tank of gas (nowadays worth mentioning lol) its almost a 40 gallon tank.

It gets about 10 to the mile.

You can get to the box through the cab in a small (small) door.

Back door works well.

This is a good cheap truck!!!!!!!

1shooter
03-06-2007, 09:40 PM
330096015759 on the bay now for $1200

CORE4rider
03-07-2007, 01:44 PM
pics