PDA

View Full Version : Dateline

raptor35086
03-06-2007, 06:15 PM
I'm watching this special on Dateline about Sexual Predators....and these guys are soo Sick....2 of them so far have been illegal immigrants...its hard to believe there are people this perverted in our country...Its funny watching Chris Hansen the guy from Dateline come out....cause they know they are screwed once he walks out...then they walk outside and police are all over the place...i think we should give people this peverted life in jail.....what do you guys think?

CRich[814]
03-06-2007, 06:20 PM
i love that show. its so sick how men will drive like 4 or 5 hours to have sex with a 13 year old BOY. a little boy. thats sick.

DeerNuts
03-06-2007, 08:53 PM
I agree these people have problems.

But I view this as sensationalist journalism at its worst. Everything in our country is going toward covering the extremes. I find it troubling that this is televised as "informative", or more probably, "entertainment". Of course, my views are probably quaint, but I just don't see the value of journalists doing what police should be doing, and then those journalists profit off what we pay our government to do.

And then to watch that? Not for me.

03-06-2007, 09:02 PM
haha phil i was watching that too...weird
those people are messed up..the little chineese guy or whatever he was "ohh i just dropped by to say HI thats it" and the one guy was a cop...cant even trust law enforcement nowadays

Wills 77

derekhonda
03-06-2007, 09:43 PM
My neighbors tivo it and we have "to catch a predator" parties. hahaha