PDA

View Full Version : $10,000,000

ShiftFMX
03-06-2007, 04:38 PM
What Would you do if you found out that $10 Million dollars had just been deposited into your checking account? I'm not talking about, "I would buy a million dollar house, new trucks...blah blah." Like literally, What would you do RIGHT NOW? Who would you tell? Who WOULDN'T you tell? Where would you go first?

mach1stang
03-06-2007, 04:40 PM
thats a tough question

ShiftFMX
03-06-2007, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by mach1stang
thats a tough question

I know, I asked people that at work today, not one of them could answer me, most said, "Man...I dont even know!"

mach1stang
03-06-2007, 04:43 PM
it would be too over wellming to think

suzukigirl
03-06-2007, 04:43 PM
thats a hard question...i know what i'd buy but not what i'd do

mach1stang
03-06-2007, 04:45 PM
well i know i would somthing pointless cuz i am a guy

gbcap
03-06-2007, 04:51 PM
electronic transfer to another account so they can't take it back. :blah:

then invest 9 mil and go on a shopping spree!!!

Ralph
03-06-2007, 04:51 PM
I would stop using it immediatly. Act like i didnt know it was in there. Say nothing. Do nothing. Just stop using the count and open an account with another bank. Wait atleast a year or 2 and then start making some transfers.

This is ofcourse if you had no idea where it came from. The reason i would wait is so that if it was an error i cant be liable not reporting it, cause remember, i didn't use the account, didnt know it was there.... If whoever doesnt find out their money was in my account a year after. i think it would be safe to start spending it.

JOEX
03-06-2007, 04:52 PM
I would do some searching to find out where it came from first.

Many years ago $800 was credited to a credit card I had but never used. I let it sit there for awhile to see what happened. The bank eventually discovered it a few months later and removed it.......twice!! So there I was with a $800 charge on the card that I never used:eek:

A few phone calls and it was cleared up, I wont do that again:p

Nac's22
03-06-2007, 04:53 PM
not tell a girl lol but honestly it would be a huge shock i dont know what i would do

nowukno
03-06-2007, 04:55 PM
I would buy a $350,000-$400,000 house on about 50 acres of land. I would have a top notch XC , TT & MX track in my yard. I would have all four 450 quads (honda,yamaha,suzuki,kawasaki) all decked out to the fullest. Honda for TT , suzuki for MX , Kawaski for XC and yamaha for me to poop on. lol:D I would have all the goodies in the house like .... pool , jacuzzi , b-ball court (outside) , football field , game room , theater , bar , etc.... As for cars , i would have them all modded heavily (big truck , nice trailer , 70' chevelle , ferrari 360 modena , toyota supra). I would save the rest and live happily ever after.

Oh yeah , i would tell my immediant family/close friends (really close) and take care of them.

hardkoratvmxr
03-06-2007, 04:56 PM
pee my pants and pass it is prolyl what i would do first

03-06-2007, 04:59 PM
there was a good movie with eddie murphy he had to spend like a 1 billion dollars in a month to inherit his grandfathers money which was like 100 Billion but the trick was he couldnt buy anything that he could own like he had to rent cars rent suits awesome movie

ShiftFMX
03-06-2007, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by JOEX
I would do some searching to find out where it came from first.

Many years ago $800 was credited to a credit card I had but never used. I let it sit there for awhile to see what happened. The bank eventually discovered it a few months later and removed it.......twice!! So there I was with a $800 charge on the card that I never used:eek:

A few phone calls and it was cleared up, I wont do that again:p

My manager was telling me that she went to the bank one time and deposited X amount into her account and she got the statement and discovered that they had deposited her account number! She just had to say something about it and they took it back... :mad:

nowukno
03-06-2007, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by Polak1035
there was a good movie with eddie murphy he had to spend like a 1 billion dollars in a month to inherit his grandfathers money which was like 100 Billion but the trick was he couldnt buy anything that he could own like he had to rent cars rent suits awesome movie

Richard Pyor not Eddie Murphy

Scott-300ex
03-06-2007, 05:35 PM
I would pull the money out and get the hell out of there. :D

LoL

It takes like a lot to surprise me so I would have kept my cool the whole time, I would pull it out, invest at least half in mutual funds and stuff then put my money in various other banks, in California, and I would get to California by my F/A-18 that I bought, LoL.

Pull the money out, put it in other banks kinda far away, cuz if you deposit that much in 1 bank, they'll be like wtf? Buy a nice house, and LOTS OF PROPERTY, I would try and buy St. Joe State Park from the state, cuz I've had my house location planned there for years, inside the park, glass wall overlooking the riding area, then I'd keep the area open just like it was. And mutual funds for money in the future.

Oh, and I'd tell nobody, I'm a GREAT Secret keeper, They'd find out after They see wut I all own though a year later, LoL!

Oh, I'd buy lots of guns, Barret 50 cal sniper and many more.

And lots of explosives, I know wut I'd get too, cuz I have an explosive license I can do it legaly. :devil:

03-06-2007, 05:43 PM
man ill tell you what i would do...2 chicks at the same time thats what i would do

Wills 77

MX MaNiAc 06
03-06-2007, 05:44 PM
Well for the next 11 months i wouldnt do anything. But when i turn 18 id get myself a nice crib, car, truck, quad, bed, couch, tv, pool. Put 8 million in savings. Never work another day in my entire life.

MX MaNiAc 06
03-06-2007, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by D6MX450R
man ill tell you what i would do...2 chicks at the same time thats what i would do

Wills 77

lmfao!!!! "id do nothing"

"u dont have to be rich to do nothing man, look at my uncle, hes broke dont do chit!"

coolex
03-06-2007, 05:52 PM
put it in a swiss bank acount (there a mutual country), and use it

CRich[814]
03-06-2007, 06:00 PM

Wills 77

i was going to say that. i bought that movie at walmart tonight and only laughed twice. its such a waste. i actually just got done watching it. im saving borat for saturday with the girlfriend.

the absolute first thing would be go my mom a new car. mostlikely a AWD fusion and a summer car. then me the newest lightning i could find.
but i would call up mike (parts guy at honda place) and tell him to call the owner right now. id go buy a **** load of honda, suz, kawa 250mx bikes, 250F's, 450F's, 450 atv's, a few sidexsides, like 5 or 6 cbr1000 for me and my four brothers (two are step), and basically keep buying cars, bikes, and have someone build me the most insane xc and mx tracks ever with a 100ft brick wall around it. damn. im pretty selfish haha.

KiethShwiggy300
03-06-2007, 09:54 PM
YA I HAD THIS HAPPEN TO ME ONCE

firefighterjosh
03-06-2007, 11:55 PM
Pay off my bills. Trade in my truck for a nicer bigger truck. Buy my nice new house with lots of land. Open a riding park...pay off all my parents stuff. Invest the rest so i do not have to work anymore:D

mephyst
03-07-2007, 12:30 AM

Wills 77

2 is easy anyways... why not 3 or 4??? Hahahah.

Oh, and Borat is the greatest movie of all time... make sure to watch some of the clips on Youtube as well. There is a ton of scenes they didn't even put in the movie that are just as good!!!!

Like this one!! LOL!! http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZEKRLKOxbZk

slo250
03-07-2007, 05:12 AM
i would go buy up some strip clubs!!:devil:

Mxjunkie
03-07-2007, 05:33 AM
At first I'd call my account 10 times to make sure its right, Get it all out and buy a mountain side up in PA build a logg cabin, builld some tracks are start Joshies mx park for kids who cant ride mx good :devil:

rbgnwa45
03-07-2007, 05:58 AM
That money would be put into a safe account (swiss) - what wouldn't I do with 10 mill? But realistically, I probably wouldn't spend any of it, if the bank caught on, I almost certainly couldn't pay off what I had spent! + Jail time? ... Not for me.

ShiftFMX
03-07-2007, 06:00 AM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie
At first I'd call my account 10 times to make sure its right, Get it all out and buy a mountain side up in PA build a logg cabin, builld some tracks are start Joshies mx park for kids who cant ride mx good :devil:

A track with nothing but tables :p

Villageidiott23
03-07-2007, 06:14 AM
i would take a million of it and pay off any debts. another million and open as many CDs as possible. and take the other 8 million and put it in a low risk money market. even at low risk the interest off of 8 million alone would be enough where you and ur family would never have to work again. whatever interest id make id leave it for my family after i was gone.

ATV Chic
03-07-2007, 06:30 AM
Originally posted by nowukno
Richard Pyor not Eddie Murphy

Brewster's Millions-great movie ;)

Quad18star
03-07-2007, 06:43 AM
I'd be transferring the funds into a Swiss bank account as fast as possible , then close my local bank accounts and disappear out of the country for a couple of years . After that , the possibilities are limitless . :D

A girl I worked with had over $800 000 accidently deposited into her bank account . It took a little over a week before the bank realized their mistake and withdrew the amount back out . The bank teller had accidently added a few too many "0" to her check amount .

They told her that if she would have spent any of it , she would have been responsible to repay the amounts .:ermm:

Myself , I've had $400 extra deposited into my account once .... 2 days later it was corrected . :macho

7 speed
03-07-2007, 07:14 AM
I would give it back.
:devil

1fst400
03-07-2007, 07:21 AM
assuming it was givin to me from like a dead rich relitive or somthing I wouldent to much diffrently than I am now, probly buy a snowmobile, new set of tires for my truck and car. Spend probly 2k on race car parts.

awsomeaussies
03-07-2007, 09:22 AM
I'd put that money in the bank right away! You know how much interest you'd get everyday:macho I could live off that!

PismoLocal
03-07-2007, 11:33 AM
I would put it in a treasure chest and bury it.

03-07-2007, 01:11 PM
i would get it all in $1 bills then i would throw all of it into a room at my house...then i would swim in it

Wills 77

Quad18star
03-07-2007, 01:42 PM
i would get it all in $1 bills then i would throw all of it into a room at my house...then i would swim in it

Wills 77

You had me convinced at the start that you were going to put a few strippers through college .... but then you said you'd put it in a room and swim in it . :ermm:

$10 000 000 in $1 bills at the jiggly room ......... now that's entertainment !!!!!!:devil:

Which 450?
03-07-2007, 03:54 PM
I would call the credit card company that is ****ING me right now and be like, yea umm, I want to request a interest rate decrease, umm yea, and keep badgering and badgering them, and then Ill pay it off online while im talking to them or something.

ShiftFMX
10-23-2007, 05:41 AM
Bump :D :p

DVS_Freestyler
10-23-2007, 05:55 AM
I will win 1 million dollars as soon as i get that missing Blue monopoly piece from McDonalds!

chris46250r
10-23-2007, 09:24 AM
I would get it out and report my checks stolen.:D

troyleepred719
10-23-2007, 11:43 AM
My surgery would be paid for, my girls college would be paid for, she would have a brand new car, I would buy my parents farm, and give it to them. I would buy my neighbors house, and then my fire department and I would have a burn that day. Then I would buy a brank new Kentworht for my dad, and an International CVT with Stacks, and a huge trailer. Than I would buy 2 Razrs, one would be a desert racer, on would be a bogger. I would start a MX RACE TEAM, and sponsor only Privateers that are Deserving, and FIREFIGHTERJOSH would have his own Rig full of King Quads for XC, ESPO would be my photographer for all his races, along with QJ, and Kelsey and Brandon would be sponsored Youth Racers. I Would buy myself a new House, my puppy would have some new friends :), I would buy everyone here whatever quad they wanted, and Pappy would get to Powdercoat it, in his new Powdercoat/darkroom shop :), DOG the Bounty Hunter would be my personal Bodyguard, and I would have my own small armory of Guns to protect my ten billion, and an indoor shootign range. I would also send a fleet of 19 yr old strippers to Iraq, to bring the soldiers spirits up. And I would buy a bulldozer, for obvious reasons.

And SHIFTFMX would get a CHEVY SCREWCAB :)

72 chevelle ss
10-23-2007, 11:46 AM
Probably have a heart attack and die.

400EXtreme
10-23-2007, 11:58 AM
to be honest i just dont know

ShiftFMX
10-23-2007, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by troyleepred719

You can kiss my a$s :p

chris46250r
10-23-2007, 12:22 PM
My surgery would be paid for, my girls college would be paid for, she would have a brand new car, I would buy my parents farm, and give it to them. I would buy my neighbors house, and then my fire department and I would have a burn that day. Then I would buy a brank new Kentworht for my dad, and an International CVT with Stacks, and a huge trailer. Than I would buy 2 Razrs, one would be a desert racer, on would be a bogger. I would start a MX RACE TEAM, and sponsor only Privateers that are Deserving, and FIREFIGHTERJOSH would have his own Rig full of King Quads for XC, ESPO would be my photographer for all his races, along with QJ, and Kelsey and Brandon would be sponsored Youth Racers. I Would buy myself a new House, my puppy would have some new friends :), I would buy everyone here whatever quad they wanted, and Pappy would get to Powdercoat it, in his new Powdercoat/darkroom shop :), DOG the Bounty Hunter would be my personal Bodyguard, and I would have my own small armory of Guns to protect my ten billion, and an indoor shootign range. I would also send a fleet of 19 yr old strippers to Iraq, to bring the soldiers spirits up. And I would buy a bulldozer, for obvious reasons.

You went way over budget! At $5000 a piece, only 2000 of us would get a fourwheeler and nothing would be left for the rest of the wish list.

pred174
10-23-2007, 12:25 PM
quite frankly i wouldn't tell anyone i work with and start doing ****ty at my job to the point where they would let me go so i could collect unemployment... and then i would buy some land across the street from work and put a little pool up so i could sit out there and wave at all the employees at work while i am sucking down some coronas.

didn't i mention i don't like where i work

chris46250r
10-23-2007, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by pred174
quite frankly i wouldn't tell anyone i work with and start doing ****ty at my job to the point where they would let me go so i could collect unemployment... and then i would buy some land across the street from work and put a little pool up so i could sit out there and wave at all the employees at work while i am sucking down some coronas.

didn't i mention i don't like where i work

I like the way you think.

07250ex
10-23-2007, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by nowukno
I would buy a $350,000-$400,000 house on about 50 acres of land. I would have a top notch XC , TT & MX track in my yard. I would have all four 450 quads (honda,yamaha,suzuki,kawasaki) all decked out to the fullest. Honda for TT , suzuki for MX , Kawaski for XC and yamaha for me to poop on. lol:D I would have all the goodies in the house like .... pool , jacuzzi , b-ball court (outside) , football field , game room , theater , bar , etc.... As for cars , i would have them all modded heavily (big truck , nice trailer , 70' chevelle , ferrari 360 modena , toyota supra). I would save the rest and live happily ever after.

Oh yeah , i would tell my immediant family/close friends (really close) and take care of them.

dude a 350 - 400 k house around here is a dumpy raised ranch on 1 1/2 acres lol ...

07250ex
10-23-2007, 12:59 PM

its 10 mil not 10 bil

Ghost-Rider
10-23-2007, 01:03 PM
Would say nothing. Tell nobody.

It would be my little secret. Then i would buy me a Cobra and what not, then the rest would go towards any bills / loans etc...

troyleepred719
10-23-2007, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by 07250ex
its 10 mil not 10 bil

now you know why i have an overdrafted bank account lol.....

SHIFTFMX.....Your truck is one of my favorites on here, 8/10, could be a ten, if you take the Ovals off :devil:

That400exGuy
10-23-2007, 04:02 PM
i would buy a yfz450 and a new yz250, yzf250,,put as much stuff on em as possible. and a farm with 50+acres with a motocross track

o ya and cant forget the backho and bobcat

Flyin-Low
10-23-2007, 04:25 PM
Well, to be quite honest.. I would probably start by p1ssing myself.

Followed by crying and maybe running up and down the street screaming "I'M RICH BIATCH!!"

-Martin

m.h.s.c.#527
10-23-2007, 04:38 PM

n e one knoe the name my step dad was tellin me about it but he couldnt remember

10-23-2007, 10:17 PM
Enslave all of Africa to become President of Africa.

I'd use Chad as my headquarters, and then just spread myself out in the country and start conquering territories like Risk.

I'd buy me a wife, son, and a daughter to help me rule Africa with an iron fist.

Ralph
10-23-2007, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by m.h.s.c.#527
n e one knoe the name my step dad was tellin me about it but he couldnt remember

I think your thinking of brewsters millions with Richard Pryor...

wtz400
10-24-2007, 08:21 AM
wasnt that movie with richard prior?

lil_watz_ex
10-24-2007, 09:56 AM
I would take my 400ex to the top of the biggest hill I could find, along with my buddies 450r and two cans of gasoline. I would then light them on fire and push them down the hill and watch and laugh. Then I would head off and buy a toy hauler and find the local Honda dealer and buy me and my buddies whatever we wanted.

beaker1214
10-24-2007, 10:03 AM
I would first buy some of the necessities such as a house with about 50- 100 acres to play on somewhere near the mountains, a new Dodge 3500 w the cummins lifted..w the works, some 450s...one bad *** 450r for me to ride then a few for my friends when they come over, a couple of rhinos (fix up the one I have already more)... pool, bobcat ( to work on my track):D ....then my house would be fully furnished w a theater room, pay off all my bills and the parents place. Then put the rest of the money n various banks live off the interest for the rest of my life!

SRH
10-24-2007, 06:34 PM
id draw it out and head to mexico, have a few hot senoritas serving me hand and foot

10-24-2007, 06:48 PM
I dont know about you guys but I would buy a bigger garage and house. Then I would fill the garage with all brand new honda 450rs with everything done to them and have one ltr to beat the pi$$ out of. Then I would buy a couple new ford f-250s to cruise around in and a trailer.

NPelletier
10-24-2007, 06:56 PM
I wait until the coast was clear, like you guys said, wait a while. ide buy some crapp ranch in a huige field, ad a garage, buy myself a banshee, a backhoe, and biuld me a track aropund my house....ide buy a truck and a trailor, but not do much, just save the money...:D of course i would make the banshee sick:devil:

NPelletier
10-24-2007, 07:02 PM
And I would buy a bulldozer, for obvious reasons.

who are your burying?

juanki
10-24-2007, 07:11 PM
i wolud do the same as most of you... buy 2 or 3 diferent quads, rhinos or rzr, land, a big house.

but in the land i wolud turn it to a motor complex, build a mx track, a tt track, supermoto track, trails for quads and mountainbikes (if there is down hill even better), and finaly a track for shifter karts. and live out of racing.

416exfreak
10-24-2007, 07:36 PM
Id have a private concert including:

Dimmu Borgir
As I Lay Dying
Trivium
A Life Once Lost
Killswitch Engage (with the old singer)
John-5
All That Remains
Nevermore
Stitched In Silence
Divine Heresy

Then Id get rid of my 440, go buy a KTM 450 and deck it out. Buy two Banshee's. One in the crate which would go into storage and one to modify and make sick. Id also buy a 250r and restore it to mint condition. Then but one of each 450.

Id buy my parents a nice house on about 150 acres of land. A 1/4 mile dragstrip and a nice boggin' hole for my dad. Id buy my mom a nice new vehicle (her choice) and same for my dad.

Id then go ahead and set aside some money to pay for my school. Id buy myself a nice truck to haul around all my nice new toys in. Id have a nice shop/storage shed/garage built somewhere on the property.

About 100k would go into a bank account, and the rest would be evenly distributed throughout cerain charities. Mastracola would recieve a nice chunk too, along with JJ.:)

BTW-does anyone have the pics of his wreck? Someone said that they got posted on here, but I never seen them. I heard they were pretty bad too:(

zukirules
10-24-2007, 08:19 PM
I would tell my parents and family 1st (and pay off my parents house/ all the bills), and whoever's with me, then call my friends. Then i'd head to the dodge dealership, purchase a brand new f-350 w/e one can tow the most, then i'd purchased one of the biggest enclosed trailers. Then i'd purchase tons of tools, then a few 450's, one of each brand, and order every single best part for all of them, then i'd quit mcdonalds. Then i would buy a ton of land, tractors/ etc. to build one of the best mx tracks, and build my house next to it, with a hugeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee pole barn, and then i'd build a good size gym, work out every other day, and ride everyday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And then get on A factory team, not honda though lol :devil:

IOWAracer
10-24-2007, 09:26 PM
Invest Invest Invest turn that money into more in just a few years and livbed off what ive already earned !!!

Broc

JJs450r
10-24-2007, 09:37 PM
invest
save
buy
and...race

billyboy
10-26-2007, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by gbcap
electronic transfer to another account so they can't take it back. :blah:

then invest 9 mil and go on a shopping spree!!!

Not exactly. Camen island account are trackable by transfer. Pull it out as cash! CLOSE MY ACCOUNT IMMEDIATELY! CASH! NO CHECKS. Then, yes, find a camen islands account and do a transfer.

Then 9 Mil to investments and off shore accounts and 1 mil in my pocket (well and in my jacket and my breifcase! and the 1911 right beside it)!

I would go straight out and buy some POS camaro or something of that nature (something there is a million of out there) slap my plates on it and disappear for a while!