PDA

View Full Version : scouting

Pipeless416
03-06-2007, 02:37 PM
just out of curiosity, is anybody here involved in scouting in any way (bsa, venture crew, varsity scouts) if so, what rank did you get to, if you are an eagle scout what was your project? feel free to add any pictures from trips that you would like. i would but i dont have any on my computer at school. :ermm:

honda400ex68b
03-06-2007, 02:51 PM
i am not involved in scouting, just go along with trips and outings for my son. he is getting his life scout this week, then is going for his eagle.

Pipeless416
03-06-2007, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by honda400ex68b
i am not involved in scouting, just go along with trips and outings for my son. he is getting his life scout this week, then is going for his eagle.

thats great. i have to say that my parents involvement had a lot to do with me becoming an eagle scout. my dad went on most of the trips with me, and my mom is currently the treasurer of our troop which has about 60 registered scouts. kids that are in it because their parents think its a babysitting service usually dont go anywhere with it.

honda400ex68b
03-06-2007, 03:34 PM
we dont have that many in the troop, about 7 or 8 scouts. the last thing we went on was the klondike derby. they didnt place in the top ten, but completed all 11 events, which is real good in 5 hours. they finished 45th out of 73 teams. they had over 730 scouts at the event.