PDA

View Full Version : Instant Horsepower Gain

StickerMan
03-06-2007, 10:11 AM
Each PokePower sticker will add 1-2 HP to where ever you place it on the quads engine. If you place a sticker on each of the rear wheels you will see a great improvement in acceleration. Placing the Ash Ketchum sticker on your helmet will make you get 1st place automatically, because Ash Ketchum doesn't lose. Plus, you'll catch'em all!!!! Price is 50 dollars for the sheet of stickers, or 10 dollars for a single sticker. Made of fine Guatemalen vinyl.

7 speed
03-06-2007, 10:15 AM
Wow!

First post with false advertising.

Lets see how this goes.

Some how I don't think you are going to sell any.

First your prices are rediculas and your sells pitch is about as bad as your prices.

Take your stickers and go elsewhere!!
We don't want or need that crap here.:mad:

NikNacs67
03-06-2007, 10:25 AM
How much for six Pikachu's? All the others suck.

81 clark racing
03-06-2007, 10:41 AM
how old are you 5? grow up some and stop being so immature and wasteing our time or stay off the site

7 speed
03-06-2007, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by NikNacs67
How much for six Pikachu's? All the others suck.

Why would you play along with this kind of crap?

Whats next?

Hoover vaccumes posts adds every week?

This kind of 5hit is NOT ok!!!!!!

LathersR
03-06-2007, 12:18 PM
you got that corn can muffler adapter that gives about 20 hp without even starting it still?

NikNacs67
03-06-2007, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by 7 speed
Why would you play along with this kind of crap?

Whats next?

Hoover vaccumes posts adds every week?

This kind of 5hit is NOT ok!!!!!!

Lighten up. Im sure this will get locked and he'll be banned...:rolleyes:

Hyperwarrior22
03-06-2007, 12:46 PM
Best Thread ever

Ill take 32 picachussssssssssss

Ripitupfilms
03-06-2007, 01:09 PM
how will he be banned wheres there a rule saying u cant sell hp stickers..

03-06-2007, 01:15 PM
these work, i have one of these on my helmet, one on my exhaust, one on my airfilter, one on my head, one on my hood, one on my bumper, and one on my chain. the power increase is simply amazing...why waste money on high dollar motor work when you can gain just as much by running these stickers

Wills 77

PeasOnMyHead
03-06-2007, 01:17 PM
Wow!

First post with false advertising.

Lets see how this goes.

Some how I don't think you are going to sell any.

First your prices are rediculas and your sells pitch is about as bad as your prices.

Take your stickers and go elsewhere!!
We don't want or need that crap here.:mad:

you are just mad because u thought u were gona see something u could buy that would actually make your slow quad faster

7 speed
03-06-2007, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by PeasOnMyHead
you are just mad because u thought u were gona see something u could buy that would actually make your slow quad faster

That's funny Mr. 12 posts!

But I am not at all worried about none of my race bikes being slow.

By all means if you are ever in Central California please let me know and I will show you just how slow they are.

As a matter a fact I will let you pick which ever one of my bikes you want to race me against and I will lap you on a qtr mile blue groove within 8 laps.

At least try to figure out who you are speaking to before you call anyone or their bikes slow.

Ripitupfilms
03-06-2007, 01:32 PM
y are you such a angry person.. since when did it matter how many posts a person has... u dont have to post to belong to the site..

03-06-2007, 01:34 PM
That's funny Mr. 12 posts!

But I am not at all worried about none of my race bikes being slow.

By all means if you are ever in Central California please let me know and I will show you just how slow they are.

As a matter a fact I will let you pick which ever one of my bikes you want to race me against and I will lap you on a qtr mile blue groove within 8 laps.

At least try to figure out who you are speaking to before you call anyone or their bikes slow.

is your quad really a 7 speed?

7 speed
03-06-2007, 02:21 PM
Lol...

No, not a 7 speed.

Inside joke between freinds from a Sand dune trip.

7 speed
03-06-2007, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by atvracer9m
y are you such a angry person.. since when did it matter how many posts a person has... u dont have to post to belong to the site..

If I seem to be an angry person then I apologize.

I would just hate to see a good fourum go to crap from people selling non related quad items and it gets flooded with crap like that.

It would be diferent if it was quad related stickers.

As far a the post's go you are right but I was just returning the personal attack that was given to me.

I am not :mad:
I am :D All the time.

StickerMan
03-06-2007, 06:53 PM
If I seem to be an angry person then I apologize.

I would just hate to see a good fourum go to crap from people selling non related quad items and it gets flooded with crap like that.

It would be diferent if it was quad related stickers.

As far a the post's go you are right but I was just returning the personal attack that was given to me.

I am not :mad:
I am :D All the time.

You're mad, get offer it, and you have no sense of humor. And with the 7 speed thing, YOU KILLED IT!

polish 711
03-06-2007, 07:51 PM
i got a 2005 model hoover vacum for sale. suction is awesome (better then my FCR carb) new brissles to pick up dirt and any other particles in ur carpets etc.

would like 150$ o.b.o

hahah, you guys have to lighten up a tad bight.

i dont really have a hoover vacuum im just trying to stat a point.

7 speed
03-07-2007, 07:37 AM
Ok, can I get a package deal for the pack of stickers and the vaccume?

Maybe I can put the stickers on the vaccume and really get that thing to suck.

7 speed
03-07-2007, 08:22 AM
Ok, let me explain my reasoning for get pissed when I seen this.

I could totally see the humer in the HP sticker thing if it came from a member that has been here or that has contributed to the site before (via posts) and I would have thought it was funny but this was Stickerman's first post so how do we know it was all in good fun?

The whole vaccume thing was just an example.

But think about it what would this place be like if word got out that any non atv related company can advertise here for free to the thousands af members and it gets flooded with BS advertisment.

It would be like trying to read articles in DirtWheels and trying to get through all the advertisment for the info your looking for but at least DirtWheel's advertise quad related products.

That is my point.

Sorry if I came off to you guys in the wrong way but I would hate to see this site get ruined by things like this.

Ripitupfilms
03-07-2007, 08:31 AM
i said it before and ill say it again ..y does it matter how many posts you have..

cdrookie
03-07-2007, 08:32 AM
a little comedy is a good thing, i knew where this was going before i opened the thread... stickers and powerbands=cheap easy HP.

you could have the usual:

wel i dont noi must be loseing my mind, my mommy spend 20 billion dolalrs on this me and i want to cel it but i don't cuz i neeed a kar cas i gona be drivg in to yrs and i nevr rid it any mo so i night as wel cel it butt im cheking2 c if im alowd but i wil 4 ta rit priz

7 speed
03-07-2007, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by atvracer9m
i said it before and ill say it again ..y does it matter how many posts you have..

It doesn't matter how many posts you have but in this situation someone is trying to sell crap. Now if it was a complete joke and he really is not selling these stickers then that is fine.

My whole point is I would hate to see the forum filled up with usless junk for sale and just creating a profile to sell things like stickers, vaccumes, toothpaste, or what ever!

If it was a true a member that has been here for a while, it would be different, but stickerman (at the time) seemed to create a profile just to sell pekachu stickers.

I would not got to a cartoon forum and create a profile just to sell my old riding boots or my stock take off parts.

hawksd1
03-07-2007, 09:49 PM
Hey Newman boy chill out a little and try to appreciate it for its obvious humorous intent. If you saw this as an actual attempt to sell something seriously, you have far worse problems than this forum going to crap. Just do us a favor and laugh a little it was pretty funny. And by the way Ive been on here for quite awhile under a diff name, I just dont feel the need to post very often. One more thing Ill race your quad but I get to pick the track lol

jonboy
03-07-2007, 11:06 PM
No let me pick the track. Then I'll take you both on with my Hoover 500 with 80hp from the Picachu stickers and Dragon Ball Z graphics. We'll run on some wet clay for minimal traction. Hope you have some uncut Pokemon turf tamers. LOL. :devil:

7 speed
03-08-2007, 06:51 AM
You guys win.

I don't even have a quad.

I just come here cause I want one and I think it's cool to act like I have one.

hawksd1
03-08-2007, 12:16 PM
You guys win.

I don't even have a quad.

I just come here cause I want one and I think it's cool to act like I have one.
theres the humor I knew you had it in you

CRich[814]
03-08-2007, 01:30 PM
ARE THEY STILL FOR SALE? PM ME IF THEY ARE, DO YOU TAKE PAYPAL?

wvspeedfreak
03-08-2007, 01:58 PM
If the deal falls through with CRich[814] I may take them off your hands.

7 speed
03-08-2007, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by hawksd1
theres the humor I knew you had it in you

Lol....:D

03-08-2007, 03:34 PM
put tose on ebay, i bet someone will acctually buy them