PDA

View Full Version : Thanx Budds Creek & people there

quadracer707
03-06-2007, 09:32 AM
We (my son daughter & myself) had a blast this past weekend.Thank you Dupontster for your directions. We came down to get some good riding time & boy did WADE ever. 3 20 minute practices on saturday, then right after practice 20 minutes later another full out 4laps. Talk about arm pump WOW. I would not let him do last race on saturday. His arm looked like popeyes, forearm. What a sham his quad really ripped, & was running good. Sunday cold as 30' in morning. He did a lot better arm stiil sore, ran with the "A"s or one lap then just cruised along not to wreck anything, & get some more ride time. Long ride home 235 miles. Buds Creek had a nice track & facilitys, & VERY CHEAP. TRust me district 7 & 13 $25 to practice & race. District 6 makes you join, $20 plus usually $30 - $35 per class. Very well groomed track even though alot of DAMN bikes putting there grooves in. Some of them grooves were big enough to lose a 3 year old in. Anyway if any of you are in District 6 gives us a look up.
THANX wades dad
YFZ 450 #707

D-7#61-450r
03-06-2007, 06:12 PM
A comment like that makes you wonder why the atva took Budds off the schedual this year. I guess having the second highest turnouts every year is not enough.
You did come on a district 13 day on saturday that is their format. District 7 runs a schedual like the sunday event just one morning practice. A district 13 race has no quads on sunday.