PDA

View Full Version : Suzuki People...I need someone NOW!

firefighterjosh
03-06-2007, 01:38 AM
I have a King Quad 700. Need Kill Switch Help (its harder then you think) Anyways to make a long story short I have till saturday to get this thing on.

I need some contact info (preferabley phone) of someone that could tell me how to hook a kill switch up to my king quad!!!

Dealers are outta the question already:mad:

I know a guy that raced one in the GNCC last year but I can not find the article or his name.

Thanks!!!

jb500ex
03-06-2007, 04:35 AM
Originally posted by firefighterjosh
I have a King Quad 700. Need Kill Switch Help (its harder then you think) Anyways to make a long story short I have till saturday to get this thing on.

I need some contact info (preferabley phone) of someone that could tell me how to hook a kill switch up to my king quad!!!

Dealers are outta the question already:mad:

I know a guy that raced one in the GNCC last year but I can not find the article or his name.

Thanks!!!

my brother jamie finished 2nd in the ute mod class in fl on one. i can give you his cardio stack cell # 201-913-2791 and thats for anyone else interested in cardio stack

firefighterjosh
03-06-2007, 04:39 AM
Originally posted by jb500ex
my brother jamie finished 2nd in the ute mod class in fl on one. i can give you his cardio stack cell # 201-913-2791 and thats for anyone else interested in cardio stack

Thanks...was it red? I think I know the guy I am looking for now:D

jb500ex
03-06-2007, 04:42 AM
Originally posted by firefighterjosh
Thanks...was it red? I think I know the guy I am looking for now:D

no black

firefighterjosh
03-06-2007, 04:45 AM
no black

Hmmmm, I am still going to give him a call hopefully he remembers lol. Gosh if this happends I will be buying some Cardio Stack soon!:D .....also cuz you sponsored me lol

Edit: I have been up for a while you ment this year on a KQ 700. Even better. I will call him this afternoon. Some reason I though you ment last year:scary:

jb500ex
03-06-2007, 04:51 AM
this is him

firefighterjosh
03-06-2007, 04:55 AM
this is him

I see its dry there:p LOL they already closed down a XC race in my area cuz of high water and flooding:huh But They haven't shut down this race since we don't have to cross any creeks. Can't wait!

Only bad thing I am still on stock tires:( Paid 6k for a quad can't afford anything else lol

Edit: Ya the snorkels a stupid they are getting fixed before the race.......But I gatta have them I mud bog race too:p

firefighterjosh
03-07-2007, 07:31 PM
I talked to jamie the kill switch was already installed when he bought it. So I am back to square 1:(

I have posted this on nuerous sites. atvconnect, nyroc, and some others.....seems all they do it bash me for wanting to put a kill swtich on my kq:confused: :huh "you planning on falling off? No need for one" grrr

BUt anyways I read the rules I do not have to have one...didn't stat anywhere I had to have one. But I like to be safe. I might just hook it up to my coil and hope for the best:scary: