PDA

View Full Version : I'm Need Help Before Friday!!!!

firefighterjosh
03-06-2007, 01:04 AM
I have been posting this on alot of sites and no one can help me. EVen the suzuki site.

I will have to think what brand it is again. But I have a kill switch. It has 3 wires coming off of it. They say its made for a KQ700. I bought it from a guy who raced KQ 3 years ago and he can't remember hopw to hook it up but I guess it wasn't fun.

anyways Like I said I have a kill switch kinda like a pro armor with 3 wires. All diffrent colors. I will look tommorow.

But I need to wire this thing up to my King Quad 700. How the hell do I do this??????:( :confused: :mad: :cuss:

I would do it strait to the ingnition but its EFI so i can't:(

joshyz125
03-06-2007, 02:45 AM
well, this probably isn't going to help much,
But normally with the 2 wire set ups, your just grounding the Trigger wire to the coil.
My guess would be you ground both the trigger wire for the coil and the injector,
But i'm not sure, i haven't done one on a fuel injected bike yet.

firefighterjosh
03-06-2007, 02:57 AM
Ya thanks for the help.

I was going to do that. But on my buds LTR we did something similar and wham blows fuses and could cause EFI failure. So I figured I better look into this one just like the LTR one (its fixed by BTW thanks to atvriders)

On my King I heard from 1 person to just wire it to the coil but they wern't sure. Then I heard from multiple others it could ruin the EFI.

I have a KQ 700 Kill Swtich, but the guyI bought it from can't remember cuz he raced it prally 3 years ago.

:( Its not a District race so maybe its not in the rules I have to have it but I feel naked without it on

"My guess would be you ground both the trigger wire for the coil and the injector,
"

Sorry I read it wrong the first time...that is a possibility. hmmm:ermm: