PDA

View Full Version : Goin Goin Gone.. bye bye '88 Cherry 250R

spdracer71
03-05-2007, 07:08 PM
All you that looked at my earlier posting of this sweet 250R know that this is a rare find and that I was asking $8000 for this beauty.

Well here is the deal. I am not hurting for money by any means BUT I need to move this thing due to a few events that have evolved. Mainly don't really have no room to store it. So here is what I am offering here. Somebody is going to get a killer deal bottom line. I am going to start out asking $4000 for this master piece and whom ever offers me to most by March 14 will be well on there way to a beautiful machine upon payment n what not. Details will be worked out via phone after.

Pics can be seen from prior posting listed "Cherry 1988 Honda 250R 4 Sale. 98% original 1988 Honda 250R. The top end has never been off. Original front tires. the rears have been replaced with stock style. The handlebar gribs have been change. Thats it everything else is original as I can tell. Bike runs great. I don't think many would have much luck tryin to find one in better condition then this. If a question is "Has it been restored?" you ask? The answer is NO it has not. If anyone interested let me know. Serious inquiries only.

Good luck everyone and I'll be hearing from you soon!

400exrider707
03-05-2007, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by spdracer71
All you that looked at my earlier posting of this sweet 250R know that this is a rare find and that I was asking $8000 for this beauty.

Well here is the deal. I am not hurting for money by any means BUT I need to move this thing due to a few events that have evolved. Mainly don't really have no room to store it. So here is what I am offering here. Somebody is going to get a killer deal bottom line. I am going to start out asking $4000 for this master piece and whom ever offers me to most by March 14 will be well on there way to a beautiful machine upon payment n what not. Details will be worked out via phone after.

Pics can be seen from prior posting listed "Cherry 1988 Honda 250R 4 Sale. 98% original 1988 Honda 250R. The top end has never been off. Original front tires. the rears have been replaced with stock style. The handlebar gribs have been change. Thats it everything else is original as I can tell. Bike runs great. I don't think many would have much luck tryin to find one in better condition then this. If a question is "Has it been restored?" you ask? The answer is NO it has not. If anyone interested let me know. Serious inquiries only.

Good luck everyone and I'll be hearing from you soon!

maybe post some pics

spdracer71
03-07-2007, 07:23 AM
Pics can be seen from prior posting listed "Cherry 1988 Honda 250R 4 Sale. as stated in the posting...........

MX300ex
03-07-2007, 07:04 PM
or just post the pics...if i was going to spend 8k on a quad i deff dont want to be searching through post to find a pic u post it here

spdracer71
03-08-2007, 06:56 AM
then its obvious that your not that interested so don't bother wasting your time..........

bwamos
03-08-2007, 07:40 AM
For the lazy people.

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=282794&perpage=15&pagenumber=2

LT250Racer609
03-08-2007, 11:55 AM
my dad picked up a cherry 87 250R last year from a old guy that lived on a farm. He knew nothing about it and my dad got it from him for only 1200.00...only thing wrong with it was it hand a bent front rim. Needed a good wash. When we washed it, we found that the paint on the frame wasnt even worn and hell, looked like feet have never even been on the foot pegs.

now its all aftermarket :)

spdracer71
03-08-2007, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by bwamos
For the lazy people.

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=282794&perpage=15&pagenumber=2

hey man thanks.... a lil comp. know how i see