PDA

View Full Version : Motor Revision?

mot4rd
03-05-2007, 06:08 PM
hi guys i need a councel.

i need to put new thinks to my yfz 450 2005
like piston etc. can you tell me the cheapeast way and wich things do i need.

please thank you sorry my bad english

crazyquader
03-05-2007, 06:26 PM
se é mais potencia k procuras, vai a um torneiro, ele que retifique uma ou duas medidas a cima, pega num pistom da wiseco com segmentos e depois é so instalar.... ja agora, estas no forum errado, devias de estar do forum das yfz e nao no das trx.

ohsobad_chevy
03-05-2007, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by crazyquader
se é mais potencia k procuras, vai a um torneiro, ele que retifique uma ou duas medidas a cima, pega num pistom da wiseco com segmentos e depois é so instalar.... ja agora, estas no forum errado, devias de estar do forum das yfz e nao no das trx.

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :ermm:

pigpin
03-05-2007, 08:05 PM
why is everybody want cheap!!!! its called cheap for a reason, atleast re-word it, like the best for my money or something,lol

ohsobad_chevy
03-05-2007, 08:31 PM
I agree.........you get what you pay for. :macho

crazyquader
03-06-2007, 06:25 AM
i am sorry for my portuguese up there..... as the mot4rd is for sure one, i replyed in his laguage.... lol

anyways, resuming what i said, i told him," if its power that you are looking for, then bore your top end, and put a new piston (this because it sounded that he need to put a new one, then mineswell bore and put piston. also, he was on the wrong side of the forum, as this is trx400 and he should be on the yfz one.... my bad, as latter on i noticed that this one is for all kind of bikes. (thought that i was at the 400ex information etc....)

sorry about my portuguese up there.