PDA

View Full Version : 350x/250x conversion exhaust

bigpat
03-05-2007, 03:19 PM
looking for a 250x/350x conversion exhaust and 350x motor if anyone has an exhaust or will make one let me know also looking for a complete running motor thanks pm me with anything

JIMFROMTEXCO
03-05-2007, 07:20 PM
hey if you know how to weld you can make it! i just left fischer cycle sales about 3 hours ago talking with bud fischer himself about the 350x swap.. you have to take the top rear Mount down to 1 1/2 inch from the shifter side of the motor and make a 4" spacer for the oppisite side, then the front bottem mount you have to make spacers to get it to bolt tight. on the shifter side you could use a 1/4" thick washer and on the kicker side you need approximently a 2" spacer.. and thats it to mount the engine. for the exhaust you can order a powroll or take the stock 350x header cut between the flange and the first bend on both sides and add about 2" of material... thats it done

hope this helps!

bigpat
03-06-2007, 08:40 AM
thanks i have one already done looking to build one for my brother inlaw just picked up a clean 250x looking to swap the motor out cant weld at all so i need to buy an exhaust and powroll is out of them