PDA

View Full Version : Bashing Rule....

PolarisRider06
03-05-2007, 11:34 AM
i just registered on snowmobile fanatics and i noticed they have a really good bashing rule.... its very similar to the one on here or on akraix but includes one more thing. here it is

Zero Tolerance Bashing:
Bashing other brands of snowmobiles is not acceptable along with personal attacks made to individuals. Posts that do so may be edited or removed without consent from the owner at any time by an administrator or moderator. Members get a fair warning but if there are continued violations of rules, their account will be locked. This is not a place to whine about your civil liberties. It is a privately held website and you do as we say here, or you do not participate. We do not mind small jokes and pokes but when things become serious, we become serious.

i like their thoughts on the rule because it allows joking around about the other brands and stuff but you dont get the annoying arguements about arctic cat is better than polaris because polaris is a piece of $h!t and are heavy and break down all the time and all of that crap like how some of the yamaha/polaris arguments get on here sometimes when there is not really any reason to start an argument about it in the first place (mainly in the predator outlaw forum and mainly started by a few raptor700 owners who just come in there and say polaris is $h!t and there stock raptor will walk all over anything).....

but anyways i just thought that was kind of an interesting way to go about the bashing rule and that i'd throw it up here and see what everyone else thinks...

CRich[814]
03-05-2007, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by PolarisRider06
i'd throw it up here and see what everyone else thinks...

i think its the gay and go buy a honda. just kidding.

bashing is a part of forums. everyone has an opinion and is entitled to it. some just express it too often. if people dont like the outlaw, stay out of that section of the forum.

PolarisRider06
03-05-2007, 12:28 PM
ya i know bashing is part of the forums sometimes its just pushin it a bit....

coolex
03-05-2007, 12:55 PM
first of all there bashign polaris cuz it sucks:devil: , ;)

but yea im over at snowmobile fanatics to and theres still arguments but there not as personal or heated

03-05-2007, 12:57 PM
it dont matter what you ride, just as long as you ride and/or are a fan of the sport, its all good