PDA

View Full Version : Parts for Viper 70

2old2race
03-05-2007, 10:06 AM
Where is the best place to obtain both OE and aftermarket parts for an E-Ton? Also, i know there is already a thread on graphic kits. But, I am looking at removing my E-ton graphics to replace with flames. Any nice vinyl flame decal kits out there?

Thanks.
Eric

etondaddy
03-05-2007, 10:49 AM
For OE just find your local E-Ton dealer. For aftermarket parts I use Cory at Koolkidzatv.com tell him Etondaddy sent yea. On the graphics again I would just use your local place this way you can design your own.

Where yea at in PA. ? We’re about 30 mile south of Pittsburgh

2old2race
03-05-2007, 01:34 PM
I am in south central PA; about 3.5 hours east of Pittsburgh.

I did come across some nice chrome flames on ebay. I already ripped of the factory e-ton graphics.

I wonder if all e-ton dealers sell OE parts for the same price? Or are some dealers more flexible in pricing?

flht_db
03-05-2007, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by 2old2race

I wonder if all e-ton dealers sell OE parts for the same price? Or are some dealers more flexible in pricing?

Depends on your relationship with your dealer, and often how much you are buying. As etondaddy said, Cory at koolkidz is great to deal with.

Dennis

2old2race
03-05-2007, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by flht_db
Depends on your relationship with your dealer, and often how much you are buying. As etondaddy said, Cory at koolkidz is great to deal with.

Dennis
O.K. thanks.
I shot him an email. :cool:

etondaddy
03-05-2007, 06:44 PM
Yea it depends on how well you get along with the parts dude. Kyle is a Mosites Motorsports supported rider and they are a E-Ton dealer we get 25 percent off list. See what kind of prices you can get on stuff local and hell it might be cheaper for me to get the parts and sent them to yea........ anything for a fellow E-ton dad LOL LOL

Tell Cory the big Etondaddy from Motown sent ya and my brother Kevin LOL

http://www.mositesmotorsports.com/

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g278/etondaddy/90_Build005.jpg