PDA

View Full Version : Im turning into a Monster!!

LilQJ
03-04-2007, 10:44 PM
My quad looks alot like a Monster quadwith the black and green frame,we are putting on my Monster stickers this next week . I got some new gear and a new helmet to order this week. this is what Im getting. I wish I could get Blaster graphics to match!
I love Monster!Its the new Helmet from one industries.
http://www.magicracing.com/assets/images/monster1.jpg

troyleepred719
03-04-2007, 10:46 PM
Be careful with the visor, I had mine for a week, and dropped it of the back of my quad, and the visor cracked.

Ralph
03-04-2007, 10:49 PM
Way to go. You didn't pick up a sponsorship did ya? Are ya looking to?

Anythings possible. Just keep giving it your best.

LilQJ
03-04-2007, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by Ralph
Way to go. You didn't pick up a sponsorship did ya? Are ya looking to?

Anythings possible. Just keep giving it your best.
No,not yet but I know my Mom said they will be at the worcs series this year so maybe I can talk them into it!:) that would be very cool! I get shy so maybe mom can help me :p

LilQJ
03-04-2007, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by troyleepred719
Be careful with the visor, I had mine for a week, and dropped it of the back of my quad, and the visor cracked.
Ok thanks Ill be careful with it .
I will only use my new gear for Nationals and my old gear for practice and local riding.

Ralph
03-04-2007, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by LilQJ
No,not yet but I know my Mom said they will be at the worcs series this year so maybe I can talk them into it!:) that would be very cool! I get shy so maybe mom can help me :p

Good luck. You seem to be very talented and im sure you will gain sponsors as u continue your racing.

firefighterjosh
03-04-2007, 11:23 PM
Nice Helmet!!!! :D Deffently good luck with the sponsors

QuadJunkies
03-04-2007, 11:37 PM
Too bad your CAMO/PINK fox gear didnt match your helmet!:eek: :p

Just playin Sis... They should look just fine... I have no idea how to get in touch with Monster, but I did update the place on sponsorhouse(the free one)
Maybe that will help?:confused: Not sure if they take riders this time of year??? Ill ask the guys when I go to Havasu next week,maybe they know.;)

I like the Monster stuff too! I got a new T-shirt... I couldnt resist...:D

firefighterjosh
03-04-2007, 11:43 PM
I got this off there website

http://www.monsterarmy.com/Members/monster/Default.aspx

Not sure if it helps since it is related to there sponsor house.

I Ussually mail my resume in and send them my sponsor house link but MOnster said they will only take ppl through this site.:(

scruff_mcruff
03-04-2007, 11:59 PM
your best bet would be to just use thier colors. if you already have thier graphics on every part of your quad and gear, why would they want to sponsor you when your already promoting it for free?

Mxjunkie
03-05-2007, 05:20 AM
Lookin good lil QJ! :macho

QuadJunkies
03-05-2007, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by firefighterjosh
I got this off there website

http://www.monsterarmy.com/Members/monster/Default.aspx

Not sure if it helps since it is related to there sponsor house.

I Ussually mail my resume in and send them my sponsor house link but MOnster said they will only take ppl through this site.:(
Thats how I do it too.. I sned in a portfolio and CD of the best racing of the season along with the Resume too.
I got her somewhat signed up but me personally I dont use sponsorhouse.

QuadJunkies
03-05-2007, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by scruff_mcruff
your best bet would be to just use thier colors. if you already have thier graphics on every part of your quad and gear, why would they want to sponsor you when your already promoting it for free?

Shes not TOTALLY geared up with Monster stuff, she has some dirt bike stickers and a helmet..Her quad colors look identical to Monster but she doesnt have the gear or a real Atv graphics kit.

Hey... Whos top say when your a sponsored rider that you dont get a free supply of the Engery drinks too?!:D Or maybe some Tshirts!
lol:p

400exrider707
03-05-2007, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
Shes not TOTALLY geared up with Monster stuff, she has some dirt bike stickers and a helmet..Her quad colors look identical to Monster but she doesnt have the gear or a real Atv graphics kit.

Hey... Whos top say when your a sponsored rider that you dont get a free supply of the Engery drinks too?!:D Or maybe some Tshirts!
lol:p

Thats about all you get is free drinks. Some posters too, but the free monster is where its at for the cost of them!!! My buddy races sno-x and is sponsored by them. I love hanging out at the trailer and grabbing monsters whenever you feel.

krt400ex
03-05-2007, 02:53 PM
post pics when its all updated plz :D

Ralph
03-05-2007, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by 400exrider707
Thats about all you get is free drinks. Some posters too, but the free monster is where its at for the cost of them!!! My buddy races sno-x and is sponsored by them. I love hanging out at the trailer and grabbing monsters whenever you feel.

Does anyone else think The green monster tasts like butt? Hows the blue? Any better???

TWISTED DINLI
03-05-2007, 03:54 PM
The blue is nasty. I like the green and the orange.

400eXr1d3rZ
03-05-2007, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by TWISTED DINLI
The blue is nasty. I like the green and the orange.

Damn right! Nice helmet btw

400exrider707
03-05-2007, 04:34 PM
Does anyone else think The green monster tasts like butt? Hows the blue? Any better???

The blue one is just like a diet green one. The orange ones are where its at. Monster also owns some other company who I cant remember its like lost 5-0 or something. They have a citrus one that tastes just like the orange monster. There is also monster assault, its black and gray camo with red lettering. Thats a red drink, its pretty good too.

firefighterjosh
03-05-2007, 06:22 PM
I am drinking a blue one as we speek. Sucks when you have a race coming up saturday and don't sleep all day.....I work 3rds BTW

QuadJunkies
03-05-2007, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by krt400ex
post pics when its all updated plz :D
Will do!
I think we will have both minis completed in the next week aside of some custom stuff were doing to hers.

QuadJunkies
03-05-2007, 11:56 PM
I havent tasted butt lately... but the Orange is pretty good!:D

:p

I wondered what the Camo can was I seen it today, but wasnt sure if its any good.

Sponsorhouse is set up somewhat like myspace I see..

LILQJ got several peeps wanting to be her freind awefully fast!:huh
Also, one sponsor proposal..Just nothing she would ever be useful though, they are more bike oriented Co.

QuadJunkies
03-05-2007, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by firefighterjosh
I am drinking a blue one as we speek. Sucks when you have a race coming up saturday and don't sleep all day.....I work 3rds BTW
I feel your pain...
I work until 1130 pm, get home and to bed about 1am ,get back up at 330 am to head to the airport to head out fo Havasu AZ and make my early flight out..

How much you wanna bet I dont go to bed at all... :p :scary:

Its worth it though!

firefighterjosh
03-06-2007, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
I feel your pain...
I work until 1130 pm, get home and to bed about 1am ,get back up at 330 am to head to the airport to head out fo Havasu AZ and make my early flight out..

How much you wanna bet I dont go to bed at all... :p :scary:

Its worth it though!

I hear ya there! I ether need atleast 6 hours sleep or I might as well stay up. I do better if I just stay up. Those 2 hour naps kill me.:scary: I recently started eating better. Something similar to the south beach diet. Its really good food nothing crappy about it. After a week of it I feel so energized.

WEeird what happedns to your body when you don't eat burger and taco hell all day:ermm: I let me self drink one pop and 1 energy drink a week.

QuadJunkies
03-06-2007, 10:46 AM
Im TERRIBLE with energy drinks..
I should own stock in there companies:o