PDA

View Full Version : back flip gone wrong

trost66
03-04-2007, 09:58 PM
I found this video on break.com. Just wondering if anybody had any info

http://break.com/index/quad_back_flip_goes_wrong.html

steveperry
03-04-2007, 10:24 PM
Looks like he had enough rotation. Kinda looked like he slipped off his bike halfway through.

PolarisRider06
03-05-2007, 01:36 PM
its from the show caleb was at in england last fall.... its christian gagnon, i guess it had been raining/misting all day and it was on a sand beach on a ramp he never flipped before and pretty much all wrong in general, so his bars were a bit slick and his hand slipped off cause of how hard he pulled (he might have pulled a little early possibly too) and thats what happened.

if you do a search theres a big thread on it with a bunch of other video clips from youtube. the quad landed square on his leg and snapped it and he was stuck in england for quite a while in the hospital. if you watch the video you can see caleb gimping his way up to him on the ground in the orange sweatshirt he smoked his knee earlier that day i guess...

xwarriorx
03-05-2007, 02:25 PM
has no one here seen huevos nine its in it this is old news. atv riders even reported on it like 5 months ago.

xwarriorx
03-05-2007, 02:27 PM
the best part is the guy who left a comment on the video saying it was fake cause the suspension didnt flex. what a freaking moron