PDA

View Full Version : STOLEN ATV!! Please Read

smitty_13f
03-04-2007, 07:36 PM
Hey everybody i just wanted to let everyone know that last night we had a fourwheeler stolen from us. It is a 2004 YFZ 450 it has blue plastic, orange bottom a-arms and grey upper a-arms, an orange steering stem all from herrmann racing, it has a fat boy 4 duncan racing exhaust, DG nerf bars, ITP MXR4 tires mounted on Hiper Rims with orange rings front and back, a K&N Proflow kit, Axcaliber axle from lonestar, and Fasst Flexx Handlebars. They also stole a blue Fox Racing helmet and a brand new pair of Scott NoSweatXi goggles with a rolloff system. I just wanted everyone to keep theirs eyes open for any of this stuff b/c we would like to catch the low life who did this. It's a sad thing to be afraid to go into your garage hoping everything is still there. They tore our garage up searching for anything that they could take with them, so if anyone has any information it would be much appreciated i appreciate it

Landon Smith #760

woodsracer144
03-11-2007, 08:21 PM
pics?
where are you from, where do you ride?

KB Motorsports
03-11-2007, 08:30 PM
IN is just a couple hours from me.. this is getting to close to home for comfort... Hope you find your bike man..

woodsracer144
03-11-2007, 08:40 PM
yeah i rember last year i was trailin in WI with my buddys and i hit a tree and bent my frame so we had to get a truck and haul it back to camp. and when we were loadin it there were 2 guys on raptors all pimped out and they were haulin some *** and they flew up to use and asked if we saw them and we didnt and the tore off before we knew it and i have a feeling that they cought the guy and kicked the **** out of him!
i hope you finder her,

Quadboy14
03-11-2007, 10:07 PM
man, I can't even understand a word you said...

HB416EX
03-12-2007, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by Quadboy14
man, I can't even understand a word you said...

2 gays on 1 bike.Someone stole their other bike.They were riding fast looking for them.They stopped and asked woodsracer if he saw them,he didn't.They took off,woodsracer assumes they found them and kicked their ***.

woodsracer144
03-12-2007, 07:49 PM
there were 2 raptors
i for got the s then edited it
im really bad at typein