PDA

View Full Version : big gun exhaust

the fat kid
03-04-2007, 06:45 PM
anyone have any experience with them a friend of mine is looking at a full system evo x for 450 bux, worth it? or is there something else better for the same price. thanks fellas/

Z-Rider86
03-04-2007, 08:18 PM
I don't have any experience with them, but everything i've ready about them says they make a very nice product.

smoothie
03-06-2007, 11:55 AM
it's a very nice pipe, at a decent price. that was my next choice after the HMF that I got. you wont be dissapointed, I can tell you that much.

DVXDUDE
03-07-2007, 09:37 AM
i got the biggun evox full exhaust system. this was one of my top 5 choices but it all came down to price and this was the cheapest. (shipping was killer on most pipes)

i didnt want a real loud exhaust so i went with this one, i took out the vortex piece(silencer) and its not even loud at all IMO....everyone tells me they love the deep throaty sound of it i guess its around 100db but not loud in my eyes.

look into the biggun exhaust LIMITED....its all black and suppostly adds more HP then the evo X does and its about 50$ more...i would of bought that one if i seen it before.

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p320/DVXDUDE/pipe.jpg

the fat kid
03-07-2007, 02:30 PM
cool thanks for the info fellas