PDA

View Full Version : My new license.

Scott-300ex
03-04-2007, 01:47 PM
Well it only took 8 months but now I have my Explosives License.

With the classes, test, background checks, gettin everything to the place it was supposed to go.

I'm REALLY into weapons, gun/knives/explosives. I've been reasearching weapons and ESPECIALLY explosives till my brains uzed out for the last 4 years. I get to points where I can't even think of anything to study that I haven't already. LoL, not sayin I know everything but.................just sayin I've done a lot of research.

So now I can shoot of Proffesional Display Fireworks, like St. Louis and Chicago and stuff like that. I can also Demolish/Implode/as you might say "Blow up" buildings and bridges and other structures.

I can carry, purchase, use, and transport explosives.

I got 100% on all my tests so good for me, LoL.

So I also called the place that Manufactures the fireworks and makes them. They are the ones who make the fireworks for the shows. So I called them up to be a shooter for when there is a show. So I also had to go threw all that but now I'm a shooter for them so I can shoot on the 4th of July and whenever anyone else wants a show.

So 4 years of research and 8 months getting this thing, its finally in my hands.

I'm gonna try to get on with a demolish company around here I know does some explosive demolition, I already talked to him so I hope it works out.

Thanks for reading.:D

Later.

One_Bad_400
03-04-2007, 01:56 PM
haha... thats got to be the COOLEST license ever! i'd traid in my drivers licends for that!

i'm kinda a explosive guy too... like building my own bombs and blowing full tree's out of the ground! hahaha..

JOEX
03-04-2007, 06:05 PM
Congrats! Be sure to get some vids of your work:) Some behind the scenes stuff would be cool too.

Hondadudeehhhh
03-04-2007, 08:29 PM
congrats on achieving something you've worked hard for. But why dont you apply your knowledge to something like the military? The army would be begging for someone with the knowledge of explosives you have