PDA

View Full Version : Parting out 96 300EX with 450r rear end setup.

old honda dealr
03-03-2007, 08:21 PM
Parting out a running 96 300ex. Fenders are Red and in good condition but rear fenders has a crack back by the grab bar. Front fenders are in good shape. Seat is Red also but I think does have a small rip in one corner. Engine runs and drives fine and reverse works great no issues. Just had oil changed less then 5 hours of ride time on oil change but been sitting for almost a year now. Rear swingarm and axle are both 2006 450r have original wheels and tires and just about everything else you can think of it available. If it doesnt sell on here I will list it on ebay. All prices are make offer and shipping will be actual shipping cost if I have to make a crate for the engine or frame or whatever else we will discuss a price for that. I can get pictures on anything you would like and lowballers will be ignored. I would prefer local pickup on larger items but if you are willing to pay shipping then that is fine as well. I am not on here very much. You will get a reply faster if you e-mail me at bubba-22@excite.com and ask any questions you would like. Thanks.

Forgot to mention this bike has a 2002 400ex carb on it and Also has the 400ex front shocks. Not sure on what year shocks though.

old honda dealr
03-04-2007, 11:04 AM
bump ;)