PDA

View Full Version : Who's heading to Kentucky this weekend?

ranger400ex
10-03-2002, 07:35 AM
Just seeing who is heading up, down or over to the Greenville, KY harescramble? First round of the Mid-South series. I am heading down on saturday to hopefully hang with Jeff and "Quadshop Racing" crew. Rico, if you are still coming I think we will have to find a way to put beer in a camelback without getting that plastic taste:eek: For any of you going that need some help during the race I will be available, as my ride is in recovery thanks to a damn drunkin hilljack at ligonier <- NO it wasn't Rico:)

See ya guys there,

BMW

cdalejef
10-03-2002, 08:03 AM
Were gonna need all the help we can get, were supposed to get 7" to 10" of rain. There are two big creek sections too. Rico has shaved front fenders.....HAHAHAHAHAHA:blah

10-03-2002, 08:09 AM
Originally posted by Jeff@QuadShop
Were gonna need all the help we can get, were supposed to get 7" to 10" of rain. There are two big creek sections too. Rico has shaved front fenders.....HAHAHAHAHAHA:blah

:( :eek: what's the odds of me being able to jump the creek,,can we install a kicker ramp over the creeks on saturday evening??

cdalejef
10-03-2002, 08:12 AM
LOL...you'd be the man...we run the creeks long ways.

Pappy
10-03-2002, 08:19 AM
i am hoping to beat the hurricane...its no fun driving 500 miles in a monsoon with only eminem and a cup pf coffee to keep me going....:rolleyes: