PDA

View Full Version : UFC Couture Silva

HB416EX
03-03-2007, 02:35 PM
Who do you think is going to win?My heart is with Couture and I believe if he has a good gameplan he can win but i can't put money on him.

OutlawEX
03-03-2007, 03:14 PM
when is it?

sly400ex
03-03-2007, 03:18 PM
Tonight on ppv.

premiumtommy
03-03-2007, 03:26 PM
IDK. I dont really want him to win because I think silvia is a great champion. Not that I dont think couture is good or anything (he is and always will be a champion). Just that his time is over and he should move on.

Money will be on Tim

Oh, I cant wait till hughes gets a title shot so GSP can kik his *** again. Woot

Latemodel32
03-03-2007, 03:54 PM
Money is on Tim i hope its a good fight many of these end 2nd or 3rd round

ppv 10Pm tonight
:D

blasterheavyB
03-03-2007, 11:41 PM
capture kicked his *** boyz

slowguy17
03-04-2007, 05:58 AM
Alot better than 67. Alot of good fights on this card. I was really suprised by the way couture totaly dominated silva. I really did think couture was that good at standup. And i loved the way silva's left eye was swollen completely shut.

03-04-2007, 06:37 AM
Tim must of been way over confident. He probably went in there going "oh this guys old, no problem" Then Couture kicks his ***.

premiumtommy
03-04-2007, 12:21 PM
They are just 2 totally different fighters. Silvia always is a slow paced guy. Look at his last couple fights. Thats the way they all went. And couture, well he is definitely not slow. All the fights with Chuck went full steam the whole fight. I just didnt think silvia was gonna be that lazy. I wonder whos gonna want a shot at the title now or do we have to go through watching a rematch first.......

oh, and the rich franklin fight...WTF was that mcdonald dude thinking. If you can stand your sorry A55 up and walk around the ring, have some fighting pride and at least go in there and let the other guy finish you off. What a pu55y

hdavis21
03-04-2007, 07:40 PM
im lookin forward to mirko cro cop makin his debut in ufc, if he is light heavy i would like to see him earn a shot at my man liddell or if he is heavy then maybe couture?

wantablaster
03-04-2007, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by hdavis21
im lookin forward to mirko cro cop makin his debut in ufc, if he is light heavy i would like to see him earn a shot at my man liddell or if he is heavy then maybe couture?

Cro Cop has already made his debut and is heavywight he won his 1st fight against eddie sanchez by tko in round one, and after he beats Gabriel Gonzaga at ufc 70 he will get his shot against Coture.
Coture completely dominated Sylvia won all 5 rounds and almost koed big timmy within in the first 15 seconds of rd 1.
I like Coture but CC is my favorite fighter and a terrible match up for Coture although you can never count him out. Look at the last 2 fights coture had against liddell liddell dominated him and CC is a much better fighter than Liddell they are both the same kind of fighters strikers with great takedown deffense and cro cop is better at both. I believe cro cop will ko coture as he said " right leg hospital, left leg cemetery "