PDA

View Full Version : Where in minnesota

jn7865
10-03-2002, 01:23 AM
Im lookin for some good trails to ride in minnesota. I live in grand rapids. By duluth im lookin for some woody trails and some serious jumps. preferably table tops. I will travel if its worth it.

spliffy
10-03-2002, 10:55 AM
A New ATV Recreation Park Is Just Opening In Gilbert...Near Virginia.... From Grand Rapids I can't Believe Its More Than 2 Hours Away... It Is 1200 Acres Of Fun... They Have A Scramble Area, Multiple MX Tracks, Hill Climbs, Drag racing Strips, Mud racing Strips & Woods Trails... All This For The Amazingly Low Price Of $0..... They Even Have A Vehicle Clean Off Area With A High Pressure Hose & A Snack Bar/Restaurant.... I Can't Wait To Get Up There & Check It Out... It Is 5 Hours From Me So I Probally Won't Be Going Till Spring. Just So You know.... There Will Be DNR On Site At All Times.... & They Will Be Checking For Loudness On Pipes & Spark Arrestors On Pipes.....Unless Its A Sanctioned Racing Event.
Heres The link For It... It Actually Opens This Saturday :macho

http://www.dnr.state.mn.us/events/ironrangeohvopening/index.html

jn7865
10-03-2002, 03:22 PM
I checked it out on the site it looks awesome I plan to go there some time soon thanks for the info.

sylvan56473
10-03-2002, 03:37 PM
There is an indoor MX track in Staples, MN about 30 min from Brainerd. The races start on the 24th of November. I think the link to the website is www.motocityraceway.com , and the races run until March 23rd. A total of 11 races in all.

Team Outlaw #34
10-03-2002, 03:44 PM
hey.....i'm from white bear lake......we go up to iron river which is about 1 hour away from duluth...IT IS AWSOME THERE! They have a mx race twice a month.....i was just there sunday racing it is a blast! you can also go to willow river which is about an hour away and you can go to danburry which is about 2 1/2 hours away.....You can also go to nemadjii (NO clue how to spell it) and that is about an 1 hour away.....There is a lot of places to ride around where you are......

flyin#5
10-04-2002, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by spliffy
A New ATV Recreation Park Is Just Opening In Gilbert...Near Virginia.... From Grand Rapids I can't Believe Its More Than 2 Hours Away... It Is 1200 Acres Of Fun... They Have A Scramble Area, Multiple MX Tracks, Hill Climbs, Drag racing Strips, Mud racing Strips & Woods Trails... All This For The Amazingly Low Price Of $0..... They Even Have A Vehicle Clean Off Area With A High Pressure Hose & A Snack Bar/Restaurant.... I Can't Wait To Get Up There & Check It Out... It Is 5 Hours From Me So I Probally Won't Be Going Till Spring. Just So You know.... There Will Be DNR On Site At All Times.... & They Will Be Checking For Loudness On Pipes & Spark Arrestors On Pipes.....Unless Its A Sanctioned Racing Event.
Heres The link For It... It Actually Opens This Saturday :macho

http://www.dnr.state.mn.us/events/ironrangeohvopening/index.html

sounds sweet! we might have to make a exriders trip up there next summer!

Team Outlaw #34
10-04-2002, 12:30 PM
yeah!

Wired
10-04-2002, 01:01 PM
if anyones interested, we're having another big south minnesota ride near hendricks minnesota, anyones welcome. should be alot of fun, last week was pretty fun also but not as many people as planned as this sunday so it should be good! pm me if anyones interested. :macho

jn7865
10-04-2002, 02:04 PM
yeah exriders trip sounds fun

honda12
03-16-2003, 07:47 AM
I was at gilbert two times in the acre in the ohrva one time for atvam and the other time was opening.