PDA

View Full Version : blaster has no spark

tony400ex
03-03-2007, 06:55 AM
ok this is the deal my cousin owns it the kid he got it from beat the **** out of it.. first the key is gone ,second on the magneto side the case it gone the chain broke it, 3 it gets no spark, it ran then just stoped..... ...............know to my knowledge when the magneto and stator gets wet , there done it wont send spark to the plug..... if anyone has an idea let me know cause someone told him to disconnet a wire buy the carb, that is a sensor relay for the throttle it has to stay connected

tony400ex
03-03-2007, 08:43 AM
i see i have something that no one has the answer too..... and i dont know why you people keep telling my cousin its the tors...... that has nothing to do with a magneto or stator

tony400ex
03-04-2007, 09:12 PM
bump

woodsracer144
03-08-2007, 08:29 PM
ok you should move this to the blaster info your gonna get alot more replys, 2, make sure all the covers are there, and you have it sealed up tight so water isnt getin in there, 3 DONT un plug the wires, i tried it already and it doesnt run on the idol you have to keep on givin it gas or it kills if you let it off.
4, make sure all the wirein is hooked up, if you dont have the key tou can take off the front nose piece and un plug the wires that go to the key, it will run but you will ahve to use the kill switch then, if you have the tors on ther e i would get it removed befor any thing els.. it a big pain in the *** and it might be some thiere in there, alo there a cable the runs on the throttle that works the tors, that could be pinched or melted or something some where too, i have a few of my whires melt on my pipe and i found out one night.
this should help you.