PDA

View Full Version : Kenda sx Klaw

ckasper18
03-02-2007, 05:03 PM
Kenda tires is coming out with some mew tires for 2007 Danielle was asked to race the new sx Klaw at Earlywines indoor quad only event in Kentucky i must say what a great facility and some very friendly owners who love quads and they also race the GNCC series and Chris won the vet title in 2006.

These tires are incredibale awesome hook up in loomy conditions clean out very well and the sticky compound allows then to hook up on blue groove just as good if not better then the loomy soil.We let one or two others ride the sx tires and they are excited to run the Kenda tires in 2007 after there test spin.

You wont be disappointed these are great tires and wear very well had almost 100 laps on the indoor track with very little wear this tire wont need replacing every race.Kenda will be at the WPSA series and also a sponsor for 2007.There tires will be for sale at the track stop by the Kenda tent and check them out should be available end of march.............Chris Kasper

shano
03-02-2007, 08:12 PM
Yeah... I love kenda tires, so I sent them a racing resume a few months ago and got sponsered by them. I am curious on trying the klaw sx's, but my tracks are mostly sandy so dont think I will be trying them..

ckasper18
03-03-2007, 07:00 AM
Anyone of the Klaws work very good in sand just turn them backwards and use them as a paddle tire we race a lot of sand tracks and we always use rhe mxr klaw the sx tire nobs are a little closer together and a bit shorter of a knob we will be trying them as soon as the 2 feet of snow leaves us we chose the mxr for the sand due to the reason the tire is a little stiffer and hooks well.Just recived the Kenda ez up today very nice looking canapy.

We are excited for the 2007 WPSA series to start and honored to ride Kenda.Thanks again to John and Laura at Kenda usa.....