PDA

View Full Version : Not Rausch Creek, Pa anymore!

SwainRacing
03-02-2007, 10:42 AM
Well Rausch Creek is not selling Yearly memberships any more. Said they lost to much money on them and sponsored riders. So now it costs $65 a day to ride. I already sent them a email saying they lost my business. I am sure a lot of riders are not going to pay the $65 a day, so they are going to loose a lot more! I bet they either offer a membership later in the year or close down!

TCRACING425EX
03-07-2007, 07:52 PM
how much was it before?

Over-land 450r
03-07-2007, 08:13 PM
yo had to buy a membership which was like $50 and $50 aday on top of it. they lost mine wen it went up to $50 that trrack aint that great.

Pappy
03-07-2007, 08:19 PM
I think they want the bikes more so then the quads, and the increase will not help bring quads in there for sure:ermm:

oh well....

www.breezewoodprovinggrounds.com

luvmyex
03-09-2007, 04:55 AM
$50 and $65 to ride? thats crazy. i cant belive they ever have any business. talk about screwin ya.

deathman53
03-09-2007, 08:47 PM
It was $50 and $15 for the first time you went in spetember???? You have to hear what englishtown is gonna want, $60 membership and $40 daily fee, your first time will cost you $100 and therforward $40.

rpyfz450
03-10-2007, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by Over-land 450r
yo had to buy a membership which was like $50 and $50 aday on top of it.

This information is wrong. It used to cost $15 for a one-year membership and $50 per day.

rpyfz450
03-10-2007, 02:25 PM
This track is the best around for beginner and intermediate ATV riders. The track is wide enough for passing and the jumps vary in magnitude from small to large. Most of the jumps have a sufficient run before them so you don't need need a pro-tuned motor to get enough speed for the jumps.

The natural terrain makes it even more cool since you have some natural elevation changes that aren't usually present on tracks that are entirely manufactured. It's totally cool for the "weekend warrior" that wants a challenge without breaking their neck. Most of the jumps are engineered so you don't get crushed if you come up short and they installed by-passes so you can skip sections of the track if you wish.

They also have a kid's track, a beginner (warm-up) track, miles of trails, and an extreme (bike) track that only the most advanced ATV riders are permitted on. They have a concessions stand and an ATV rental shop that will sell you last-minute items such as oil, gloves, and such. Camping is permitted and fire rings are provided.

This is a great place to bring friends because there's something for everyone.

SwainRacing
03-10-2007, 06:59 PM
Dont get me wrong it it a awesome place to ride. The $15 for the first time you went last year was for insurance and then it was $50 each visit after. I am sure there is going to be the $15 or more insurance fee again in 2007 then the $65 a day to ride. Last year you could buy a year membership for $350 (700 for 3 of us)and ride anytime for the year. There is now no yearly membership. For us local guys that spend the off weekends there and some weekdays, the $65 is going to break the bank compared to other years.

Also for those of you the have more than one rider in the family (I have 3 of us that is $195 a day)going to cost a arm and leg to ride one day. $1000 to ride five days? I dont think so!

For almost $200 a day I will go rent me a bobcat and make my own track on my own land!

paltr
03-15-2007, 07:51 PM
I live in Hershey, PA. Where else do you ride?

Barrymaxx
03-15-2007, 08:58 PM
It used to be 65 for the first time and 50 after that. That place is super fun, but theres soooo many other nice places to ride in pa, for free.

WickedQuad
03-22-2007, 05:47 PM
Hey

I went to Rausch Creek last week and the fee is $65.00 a day.

What a rip off nice track or not.

I moved here last August and would see everyone with their Quads headed there on Friday afternoons...and I couldn't wait..now I have two :cool:

That wont happen much any more at that price.

Tower City has a club $400.00 for the year 9000 acres.

If you guys want you can come up to my spot here in Wiconisco on Big Lick Mountain and there is a PA Park trail over in Lykens that runs 17 miles to Pottsville PA

I'm an old head though ....

:cool:

Crazy lil punk
03-25-2007, 06:11 PM
WTF, no wonder we are always lossing riding spots, these people are so greedy.ughhhhhh....

JW450R1
03-27-2007, 06:46 AM
Breezwood here we all come:D

rpyfz450
03-27-2007, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by Barrymaxx
That place is super fun, but theres soooo many other nice places to ride in pa, for free.

Yes, but you get what you pay for. I ride many of the free places all winter long. once spring thaw comes, there's just no substitiute for tearing it up, wide open throttle, with four of your buddies on Rausch's giant track.

WickedQuad
03-27-2007, 09:22 AM
One could understand the huge price jump if the land were valuable but its basically woodland like 80 percent of the state....

It is apparent Rausch Creek is abandoning the hobby rider for racers and the racing circuit.

Price gouging sucks and I'll ride the free trails for miles and miles and use the cash I save for parts, gear, and new ATVs

FURC!!!

prnstr4life
04-13-2007, 08:50 AM
i wen there with about 9 friends a few months ago and none of us were satisfied with the place. we decided we would never go back!

sunco
04-15-2007, 08:58 AM
I've been to rausch @ $50.00 a day & the $15 per rider fee was my understanding that it is a one time adminastrative fee (not insurance). It was nice & the 3 of us enjoyed our day. We're always happy to ride. But for the $/ season pass fees. We pasted on them. I'm spending my cash to take the whole family to Breezwood. We're members there. Its worth the trip.

rpyfz450
04-16-2007, 01:24 PM
Found this on their website:

April 21st

The MX & ATV Park staff is looking forward to kicking off the 2007 season with a fun day similar to the wildly popular Rider Appreciation Day held last fall. We can't wait for you to see the result of our continuing improvement program...

Join us and enjoy:

DISCOUNTED RIDING at $15 off 2007 rates. ($50 instead of $65, this day only.)

FREE FOOD for all riders. (Tickets distributed at registration.)

A return engagement for the Hardcore Motocross FREESTYLE JUMPING TEAM, with shows on the hour

EXPERT TRIALS (not "trails") RIDERS demonstrating their amazingly controlled technical riding skills

A semi-private class conducted by the famed TONY D MOTOCROSS SCHOOL (pre-registration required, www.tonydmxschool.com)

Thomas 5969
04-21-2007, 04:38 PM
four seasons is an amaizing campground with 20+ miles of well kept trails with 2 swimming pools(indoor and out) a fishing lake jsut stocked with 300 trout, and motocross track, and mud drags!

www.campfourseasonsresort.com

Also Hat./McCoy is amaizing, over 600 miles of trails and i rode every one!

www.trailsheaven.com