PDA

View Full Version : rausch creek prices

hondaracer3x
03-01-2007, 04:22 PM
has anyone else seen that rausch has raised their prices to $65 a day, and no memberships for 2007, looks like ill be goin to irish valey or breezewood to practice

05Z400rdr
03-01-2007, 04:54 PM
yeah ik..that is so rediculous! im not wasting my time and money to go there much..if at all anymore.

BREEZEWOOD HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D as soon as my shocks get back to me and my nerfs get here, the first thing im gonna do is go to breezewood! cant wait!

TWISTED
03-01-2007, 05:08 PM
Not even a doubt, BREEZEWOOD OR BUST!!!

elementryder
03-01-2007, 05:27 PM
dude i just bought a pass like in january

SwainRacing
03-01-2007, 06:42 PM
elementryder
What is the price of the yearly membership for 2007? I want to join again this year.

raptor35086
03-01-2007, 06:44 PM
$65 is outrageous

elementryder
03-01-2007, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by SwainRacing
elementryder
What is the price of the yearly membership for 2007? I want to join again this year.

i think it was like 400-475 i cant remember ezactly but it was in that range

Ripitupfilms
03-01-2007, 07:17 PM
heres the deal there is NO season passes.. the only way to get a season pass is if you bought it before they changed the rules.. with elementryder lucked out and did..

THey said they lost money on season passes and sponsorships so there will be no sponsorships or season passes avaiable this year

03-01-2007, 07:50 PM
Wasnt it only 60 last year? Chill its 5 bucks.

deathman53
03-01-2007, 08:24 PM
they will lose alot of business by doing that. my membership expires in april. I don't know what I will do.

quadracer707
03-01-2007, 08:26 PM
last year $50. This year $65. un freakin real. that is a days wages for most of us & iam in school. However there seems to be a lot of races about every weekend. Irish Valley, last year VERY UNFRIENDLY to QUADS. Thay want $5.00 more to ride just for quads. Wont let quads by season passes. It is just over the hill from me, & 1 of the partners does not like QUADS.

xraven35
03-01-2007, 11:23 PM
$65 DOLLARS IS FREAKIN INSANE FOR ONE DAY OF RIDING!!!!

But a little bird told me a new park is going to be opening sometime late this summer maybe.... built for quads... hmmm....

mole97
03-02-2007, 03:36 AM
65 BUCKS they can kiss my *****..I will never drive 3 and 1/2 hrs to ride at that place! They are out of thier frikkin minds!! I'd rather go the x-tra 3 hrs to go to breezewood and pay the same amount for 3 days!! Well I can honestly say you will NEVER see me at that craphole EVER again!!! Sorry,but there's no justification in the moron who owns this place uping his prices ,especially 15 bucks! Are they giving the quad riders the other track back? New maintained tracks and trails? 65 bucks to ride ONE track?:grr: :huh :rolleyes: Later Rausch !!:chinese:

SwainRacing
03-02-2007, 06:49 AM
Here is the email resopnse I got back from them on Memberships for 2007.

"Thank you for your continued interest in Rausch Creek. I am sorry but we cannot accommodate your membership request; the season pass program has been discontinued for 2007."
Regards,
-------------------------------------------------------
Rob Feldman
GM, Motorsports
Rausch Creek Motorsports
a division of RCMS Investments, L.P.
-------------------------------------------------------

Here is the response I sent back to them.

"Sorry to hear that Rob, but you just lost our busniess and I am sure a lot of others. There is no way I will be paying $65 a day for the 3 of us to come ride."

Ripitupfilms
03-02-2007, 07:50 AM
i dont agree with there desicions but theres nothing i can do about it...

xraven35
03-02-2007, 08:07 AM
Where's breezewood and whats that like? Do they have a woods course?

Ripitupfilms
03-02-2007, 08:32 AM
breezewood is a awesome facility with 2 big mx courses.. 2 kids tracks and an indoor minimoto track.. the place is awesome.. nicest people too..

SwainRacing
03-02-2007, 10:45 AM
Breezwood is very nice but they dont have much XC stuff, only about a 1/2 mile course. The MX tracks are great though!

05Z400rdr
03-02-2007, 04:05 PM
"Sorry to hear that Rob, but you just lost our busniess and I am sure a lot of others. There is no way I will be paying $65 a day for the 3 of us to come ride."

got that right...thats for sure!!!!!!! lost my business! they are gonna lose a LOT of business because of their greed!..well, w/e floats their boat! i said it once n i'll say it again,

BREEZEWOOD HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :cool: :D :cool: :macho :macho :devil: :devil:

norris19
03-05-2007, 12:12 PM
so...if i bought a membership card in January of 2007, i get to pay the regular $35 until January of 2008, correct?

BlasterBTW
03-05-2007, 01:33 PM
Unfortunatly I beleive they are going to loose alot of business. I know my buddies and I will not be going anymore. Its sad, really. A bunch of the fastest D6 riders go up there 2-3 times a week to practice in the summer, and now they wont even support us. Looks like we'll just have to find another spot.

Ralph
03-05-2007, 02:22 PM
They were going down along time ago. I had a membership last year and never went once because they just arent the same anymore.

You know u are going under when someone has a pass but doesn't want to go.

The place used to be run by extremely nice people. They used to show up early and groom the tracks for us when we had the atvriders.com rides there. They would give group discounts. All in all it was class A.

But then out of nowhere it took a turn for the worse. Took the atv track away. gouged prices...

I wont go there again i know that for sure.

Ripitupfilms
03-05-2007, 03:09 PM
Brian we always got Irish V

Originally posted by BlasterBTW
Unfortunatly I beleive they are going to loose alot of business. I know my buddies and I will not be going anymore. Its sad, really. A bunch of the fastest D6 riders go up there 2-3 times a week to practice in the summer, and now they wont even support us. Looks like we'll just have to find another spot.

03-05-2007, 03:30 PM
never goin there again...sucks cuz its only 35min away but oh well...if there charging that much i could make some money from my track...hey d6 riders $10 a day u can ride all you want on my track haha

Wills 77

dan harris
03-08-2007, 07:30 PM
I'm looking forward to all the riders who say they plan on spending their ride time at the Proving Grounds! Those of you who don't know me, I'm the owner of BPG - and I love quads !!!

Can't wait to ride with everybody ! Check our website for all the upcoming events with free cook-outs. www.breezewoodprovinggrounds.com

Tommy 17
03-08-2007, 07:54 PM
RIP rausch creek... u just killed ur business:o i use to get mad over payin 35$ a day there haha... i'd never pay 60!

quadracer707
03-09-2007, 04:28 AM
GO JOE PA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

4fizzy
03-25-2007, 05:48 PM
You have to keep e-mailing them and I was told it will help with getting memberships back, and possibly help with price, but be nice or it wouldn't help.

cool 300ex
03-25-2007, 10:20 PM
Jeez $65 a day thats insane i always thought $35 was to much. That's why i will just stick to trail riding now it's bad enough just trying to pay for gas and keep up with wear and tear.

Hillshooter
03-26-2007, 12:43 AM
I'm glad I heard about the price increase before I went up there. There's no way I'm paying that much. Guess I'll have to look into Breezewood. I keep hearing it's an awesome place to ride.

dan harris
03-27-2007, 06:50 AM
Originally posted by Hillshooter
I'm glad I heard about the price increase before I went up there. There's no way I'm paying that much. Guess I'll have to look into Breezewood. I keep hearing it's an awesome place to ride.

A three Day Pass at the Proving Grounds is only $60 - Thats right ride 3 days cheaper then one day at Rausch.

............ I'll be heading to rausch soon to see what they have thats so great they can charge $65 for one day of riding.

We have our spring opener celebration this weekend with a free Pig and beef roast on Sunday. Holiday rates apply so the prices are slightly higher this weekend at $40 one day, $60 two days and $70 for three days.

Come see what all the Hype is about.

JW450R1
03-27-2007, 07:50 AM
I think it was the sprinkler system

mrusk
03-27-2007, 08:39 AM
Maybe the guys at Rauch were making no money charging 35 bucks to ride!

Do any of you have any idea what it cost to run a business? Or a motocross track? Do you know how much money they could make my leveling all of the tracks and selling the land to devlopers???

Shouldn't the rauch creek people make a good living too? Considering that they have to work 7 days a week.

All you guys busting on them have NO IDEA what it cost to run any type of business.

03-27-2007, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by mrusk

Do any of you have any idea what it cost to run a business? Or a motocross track? Do you know how much money they could make my leveling all of the tracks and selling the land to devlopers???

Shouldn't the rauch creek people make a good living too? Considering that they have to work 7 days a week.

All you guys busting on them have NO IDEA what it cost to run any type of business.

yes i do know what it takes to run a business, and i know that customers are smart enough to realize greediness when they see it!! i mean come on who do they think they are almost doubling the price, and the customer not getting anything more? only the big oil companies can get away with that kind of larceny!! i can tell you plane and simple, they think they got the only game in town, so you have to pay what ever they want to play. well by the responses i've been reading, boy they are wrong!!...and by the way, trust me, there ain't any developers lookin' to develop that part of the country just yet... especially not on top of old coal/anthracite mines.... ;)

quad2xtreme
03-27-2007, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by mrusk

It is America...they have the right to charge whatever they feel maximizes their profits...of course, it is America so...the consumers have the right to revolt which could cut into their planned profits. Then, they will have to raise the prices even more since they will have fewer customers. The question is do you charge less having more customers or charge more with fewer customers. That is the trick to maximizing profits. Once you know this, you are golden.

I think you are getting carried away with a few disgruntled patrons saying they don't value the service being offered at $65 a day. Eventually, they might decide to go out of business but then somebody else will probably open another place.

Selling the land to a developer is not a recurring business model...unless they plan to keep buying and selling land. You really can't price lost opportunity costs (potential earnings of having another business) either. God help us if they decide to raise cattle on the property and then want $65 a pound for hamburger since that is what they could have made running a motocross track on the land.

More power to those who can afford $65 a day. Personally, I would expect to ride on a golf course for that kind of money. Hmmm...speaking of golf courses...they water almost daily...tons of fertilizer, grass cutting, greens maintenance, lots of land, parking, building, equipment, personnel 7 days a week...hmmm, they rarely charge $65 for a round of golf...

/Jon

Ripitupfilms
03-27-2007, 11:21 AM
it no one that works at rauschs fault.. not the manager or anything its bit more invloved

Tommy 17
03-27-2007, 12:07 PM
i started goin to rausch creek for years... infact i was at the 1st exriders ride there when it was only 3 people.. the place has gone to hell since then...

when i 1st went there the tracks were awesome... nothing was difficult... an average everyday rider could go there and do 90% of the stuff safely but there was also a good bit of challenges for the hardcore riders... over the years that place has turned into nothing but an overly difficult overly priced place runned by a bunch of asses... the last and final time i went was 2 summers ago and the average rider could do 1 to 2 jumps on the quad track and maybe 60% on the outdoor loop... it was so difficult all everyone did was complain that they couldn't do half the stuff and it made for a miserable ride!

there was a pro there that day with an up and coming pro and it took half the day for them to hit 2 of the jumps on the track thats how big they were!

Ripitupfilms
03-27-2007, 02:53 PM
you cant satisfy everyone with the tracks.. if u have big jumps people will complain there too big if u have too small of jumps people will not complain the jumps are big enough.. i remeber the old quad track and there never was super huge jumps there..

Now the jumps on the atv/dirtbike track are of all sizes and the dirtbike track has all types of jumps