PDA

View Full Version : I hate So-Cal

NorCalRacer
03-01-2007, 09:08 AM
Southern California and Northern California should not co-exist. LA get's to pass bad laws for them that effect us (gas cans, propane tanks) yet do no affect them at all, they get to take all our water (they get way more than us, in a drought fish and game will give it to LA first, blame some fish), now they stole the transportation money earmarked for my town. There was a 4 Billion dollar bond passed for transportation, of which Willits was to recieve $177 million for a bypass we have needed for years. Our town is 4 lights long but it takes several hours to get across it in the summer and it is on the middle of 101 with no detour for 100 miles. It makes going to get a part in the summer, say a fuel filter, take several hours no matter what. Ambulances constantly are stuck for a half hour with full sirens and lights, not moving a quarter mile. When Southern California found out that my town, Willits, was getting less than 1/20 the money, the flipped out
(Naturally, they should have every penny right. They argued that since we're rural that we "don't count") , threatened the governor with not backing his other plans then went to the CTC. They made sure that we will not get a dollar for our bypass, ever. I am taken aback by how sleazy the whole southern CA population has become. I wish there was a state line somewhere and those people could get their own water, food and money and quit stealing all of ours. I am seriously considering leaving CA right now, since LA, Sonoma and Marin counties refuse to even let us have our own tax dollars.
Sorry for the rant but I am sick to my stomach with rage right now, I will never vote for ANYTHING that give the state more money because my county will never see that money, only the mongers down south will. I guess what I'm saying is to hell with kommiefornia, and if you're from so-cal, to hell with you to. Maybe I'll go check out Utah, I hear people know how to be decent to each other there.

7 speed
03-01-2007, 09:25 AM
If you are Morman you will be happy there but if not your in for a surprise.

Yes, they look out for there own over there but if your not Morman then you don't count.

Good luck!

mephyst
03-01-2007, 10:51 AM
Lol. I don't even know what to say...

I think you should just move. I hear Colorado is really nice... Screw Utah, it has to be one of the wierdest places I have ever traveled... the people there are just... *off* hahaha. I live in Orange County, and wouldn't live anywhere outside of this bubble. LA scares me, but I go there to party a lot.

NorCalRacer
03-01-2007, 10:18 PM
It's funny, the county supervisor is talking about how crooked the state is right now. He's urging residents to never support a county/state merger again because So-Cal will just steal it all. Funny when a county leader says to hell with this state, they will just screw us. I garantee Northern California will never vote through another bond, ever. Our legislators are also pulling away from So-Cal right now,I would LOVE to see this state split, might make my part liveable:D

STEVENJANNA
03-02-2007, 06:41 AM
Quit your belly achin':D Why don't you move out to Jersey and then you'll see some real Graft and Corruption:grr: