PDA

View Full Version : ADBA Pit Bull Pups..

ctay61983
02-28-2007, 08:51 PM
7 Week Old Pups...Camelot Bloodlines...Will be short and stocky...
3 Males and 1 female left.

Anybody interested I can send pics of Sire and Dam along with pics of the pups...

Maybe possible trades for performance 400 ex parts...

Let me know...

JJs450r
02-28-2007, 09:41 PM
as much as i would like 2 the fiance says no post pics anyways :)

Outlaw 50
03-01-2007, 04:25 AM
Originally posted by JJs450r
as much as i would like 2 the fiance says no post pics anyways :)

Really want to marry someone who is already trying to tell you what to do.....??

JJs450r
03-01-2007, 05:59 AM
why you gotta be an @$$ we already have 3 dogs so lets see i can fully understand why she says no :) have a nice day

ctay61983
03-01-2007, 06:45 AM
Here is a pic of the sire and Dam..

ctay61983
03-01-2007, 06:51 AM
The one above is the Female (dam) and this one is the Sire (male)

JJs450r
03-01-2007, 06:58 AM
very pretty i have a going on 15 weeks this saturday haha and hes a hand full red nose brindle

JJs450r
03-01-2007, 07:00 AM
heres an alright pic of him with our lab

JJs450r
03-01-2007, 07:03 AM
i wanna start working mine out some nothing major i just wanna get him to about 80 or 85 pounds of pure muscle whats the best way to do this (by the way this is our first pit, so im not up to par with them) any advice would be helpful, right now his diet is nutro and grass (what he eats out side) plenty of water out side alot running around

ctay61983
03-01-2007, 08:24 AM
Feed that sucker some billjack....good for putting mass on pups....also get him on some NUVET vitamins...good stuff....

You could also throw a chain around his neck and make him drag some weight around...that always adds mass....

JJs450r
03-01-2007, 10:24 AM
i wasnt planning on him dragging stuff always heard it wasnt good on them in a long run and around here if the some people see you doing it they will automaticly think that you are turning it into a ffighter i was thinkin about thread milling him

400exmkt
03-01-2007, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by ctay61983
Feed that sucker some billjack....good for putting mass on pups....also get him on some NUVET vitamins...good stuff....

You could also throw a chain around his neck and make him drag some weight around...that always adds mass....

Let the pup put on weight his own way. What do you think will happen to your pups frame when he gets to big for his body?

Feed him a high protein diet and if you give him any vitamins do some research first. Some people like nuvet some people don't. I don't it is to expensive for what you get. I use SHOWSTOPPER and OMEGA DOG. It helps with joints and keeps there coats nice and shiny. www.northcoastmarines.com

Do not put a chain around his neck and force him to drag it around if he is not capable. A chain is ok if it is the right size for the dog. If you want to have him weight pull get a pulling harness on him so the weight is properly supported by the dogs body.

ctay61983
03-01-2007, 12:18 PM
Whoah there mister serious....Those were "ideas"

I obviously didn't mean literally "throw a chain around his neck"

And he wouldn't have asked the question "how do I put mass on my dog" if he was just going to let him put it on naturally...

Billjack is good stuff.....just don't continue to feed it to him...it will make him too fat...BUT!! it works pretty good on a puppy...

Oh and I obviously like NUVET.... my pups get the good stuff...not that crap they call vitamins (I care about my dogs)

Kaleigh
03-01-2007, 12:24 PM
here's a little tip for new puppy owners.. dont feed your dog premium food when they are pups.. try not to give them that so they dont grow up so big.. but when they are about a year old then feed them premium food..

this will help them out later on in life.. with hip dispacia(sp?) and all that other nasty stuff..

I know this sounds weird.. but if you're puppy grows to fast then organs bones and all that will not develop to be as strong as they can be..

Guy400
03-01-2007, 12:57 PM
You better check your state and local laws before putting them on a treadmill. In many states they consider that contraband and is automatic fine/jail time.

JJs450r
03-01-2007, 01:18 PM
ya i know i dont think thread milling is bad here but not sure i know alot of people doing steirods around here and getting arrested for that and i really dont want him a complete muscle head i just want him to be between 75 and 85 pounds i tried gettin him to pull our a road cone but could barley pull it so i gave hima piece of 4 inch pvc about 5 foot long and he could pull it no problem he seemed to like it when he had the leash in his mouth ya my girlfriend has a part time job at petsmart so the pup should be in great hands she said billjack was good for puppys to build mass but not for adults so we will probably give him that for a few mounths then put him back on the nutro

ctay61983
03-01-2007, 04:44 PM
Hey I know somebody wants a bomb ***** dog...

I might even be interested in partial trade's on a "wife" bike............250 ex, 250z, etc

400exmkt
03-01-2007, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by ctay61983
Whoah there mister serious....Those were "ideas"

I obviously didn't mean literally "throw a chain around his neck"

And he wouldn't have asked the question "how do I put mass on my dog" if he was just going to let him put it on naturally...

Billjack is good stuff.....just don't continue to feed it to him...it will make him too fat...BUT!! it works pretty good on a puppy...

Oh and I obviously like NUVET.... my pups get the good stuff...not that crap they call vitamins (I care about my dogs)

I am sure that you do care about your dogs or you wouldn't have them right? There are so many different supplements out there and each dog responds in different ways to different supplements. Use what works for you.

Those were very bad ideas. Yes i am serious about this subject it is back yard breeders that are jeapordizing my right to own pit bulls. And not doing anything to help fight against bsl laws. They just want to turn out pups for a profit, most of the times they cant even find all there pups homes.

Obviously you are a very reputable breeder and doing everything that you can to better the breed as a hole or you wouldn't be on an atv forum trying to sell the pups that you have, right?

Which 450?
03-01-2007, 05:22 PM
can you ship?

JJs450r
03-01-2007, 05:36 PM
can you tell me a good site that will help me determine bloodlines like a list of different pit lines i really dont know what my pits blood line falls under thanks

ctay61983
03-01-2007, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by Which 450?
can you ship?

Yes, I ship...

ctay61983
03-01-2007, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by JJs450r
can you tell me a good site that will help me determine bloodlines like a list of different pit lines i really dont know what my pits blood line falls under thanks

Well, there are numerous sites you can go to..

If you want to start somewhere try googling for "camelot pit bulls"

Try out these site:

Camelotpits.com
Downsouthkennels.com
thirdcoastkennels.com

those are just a couple of nice kennels..

JJs450r
03-01-2007, 06:20 PM
thanks but i was tryign to figure out like all bloodlines haha there a site that you know of with a list

ctay61983
03-01-2007, 06:26 PM
Ok well,

Start here:

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=78401

You will have to do some digging....that is a paid website and that is a back door in....So you will need to know what you are looking for...